Synergy Home Care - Mesa, AZ

Synergy Home Care - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Everything Was Fine

Everything was fine, they did what needed to be done. There were a couple of times where I think the lady had to reschedule and we didn't hear back from them, so we had to initiate the calls to get in to contact with them, but other than that it was fine.

not thrilled

I am not very thrilled with Synergy Home Care. The initial meeting that I had with them was not very warm and friendly. The lady walked in and did not even introduce herself, and sat there for a few hours just watching television. Mom was trying to talk to her and visit, and the lady wouldn't even respond. They later replaced her with another girl (named Paula) and she was just fantastic. Mom got to like Paula pretty well. But she later left, and they never let me know. At that point we had to seek out other options.

I expected that there was some good training that these ladies had, but upon investigation that is not the case.

genuine care

The people at Synergy Home Care are very timely, friendly, and patient. They show a true genuine care for the patients that they deal with.

This is home care so cleanliness and activities don't apply. They have been pretty good so far. We have no complaints at this time. We seem to get some consistency in who comes out and there haven't really been any problems with not showing up or being late. I can't think of anything that could be changed or done differently at this time.

The caregiver from Synergy has been a...

The caregiver from Synergy has been a God send. She has taken care of my in laws for the last two years and was with us when Mom passed. She will continue to care for Dad. She is very compassionate and has become part of our family. Synergy is very easy to work with when there are changes to schedules, etc.

SYNERGY HomeCare of the East Valley and Pinal County employs hundreds of caregivers to assist with daily living activities in the comfort of your own home. Let us find the right caregiver to meet your needs.

Our caregivers are capable assisting you with many items. As an example, we can assist you with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, errands, bill, mail and appointment organization, personal care and much more.

SYNERGY HomeCare of the East Valley and Pinal County would love to find a caregiver for you that will allow you to remain independent. Our office staff will not stop working on your case until you are completely satisfied.

Give us a call and find out how we show our radical passion for caring.

SYNERGY HomeCare