Stoney Ridge Village - Sedalia, MO has yet not published prices.

Excellent Facility for Mom

My mother recently moved to Stoney Ridge Village. The nursing staff is very competent and caring. They take care of my mom's needs and try their best to please her. I have never experienced rudeness from any employee. There are a couple of residents living there that are impossible to please ([name removed]). I know who that resident is and I feel bad for other residents (and staff) who have to deal with her on a daily basis. In my eyes, the nurses are saints for putting up with her and keeping smiles on their faces.
The facility itself is very spacious and always clean. We love the country setting. The apartments are private and comfortable. My mom says the food could occasionally be better but the desserts are always wonderful. Everyone has different tastes but she has put on weight since moving in so I assume she does eat better than when she was at home alone. They take the residents to Wal-Mart each week for shopping, transport them to doctors appointments and take them on errands when necessary.
We found Stoney Ridge Village to cost less than half as much as other Assisted Living facilities in the area. Price is always a consideration but we were not willing to sacrifice quality for cost. My family feels like we have found a wonderful place for mom for an excellent price.

my daughter lives there for now but people move in and right back out. the nurse there is rude and very unfriendly to the people that live there. they get into her mail they go into her room when she's not there. they won't let her bedding get clean then she has messed on it. so if you really don't care about the person your putting in there send them there but if you care stay away ,like I said they move out as fast as they moved in.