Brookdale Bay City - Bay City, MI

Providing Mother With Good Care

I do feel comfortable with my mothers move to this community. She seems to be very happy, and she likes it here in this facility. I know she safe, and in good hands. They have great staff at this community, and they are taking good of her. She is receiving good care. I'am very pleased with everything they have done for our family. This is a lovely community.

Great place for Senior living

Brookdale is a very nice and convient place for the loved one. My father, after having been to a bunch of different homes, really like the atmosphere of Brookdale and the fact that it is a small community. Only tip I would have is to get everything in writing about what the home will and won't do or provide.

Vacation for Mom

We were very stressed out about having our mother stay in a facility like this. The people there are wonderful and do everything to make my mom feel welcomed, and to reassure us that they will take care of her.

Top notch!

We had to place my father in here for respite care and we love it! Such a great and caring place. It's more like a 5 star hotel than an assisted care! Every worker here is top notch! So glad this facility had an opening for him. Best place for your loved one hands down!!

very good

There food is very good. I sit at a table with some others and I hear some complaints every now and then on the food, but I think it is good (far better than what I got in my time in the military). They go above and beyond in terms of accommodating requests, and they bend over backwards to please us. They want to make sure my experience is nothing but the best. I like to work and stay busy, and they have allowed me to work with their mechanic to help on various projects. They really go case by case and find a plan to make each resident as happy as they can be.

i would recommend it it is very costly i but the staff is great i rated it a 5 star over all the cleanliness of the facility is a 5 star rating in my book the value is a 3 star and the care services is a 4 star but the staff is nice and the activities i rated a 4

Good but could be better

Nice place, need to actively monitor your loved ones level of care

Clare Bridge memory care

Our mother has been at Clare Bridge Memory Care facility for a little over a month. The staff is very friendly and attentive to the residents. The facility is very clean and the care is specialized per individual. Activities are provided daily to help residents and all are encouraged to participate. For us having mother in Clare Bridge gives us peace of mind. She is safe and well cared for.

The food is excellent.

My mom one is in Clairbridge, the memory care community. The managers I worked with were very accommodating. They bent over backwards to help us. The food is excellent. I visited three times before my mom moved in.

I have spoken with the director but s...

I have spoken with the director but she did not provide me with info - she preferred for me to come in.

The director was very professional an...

The director was very professional and nice, showed me around, introduced me to staff, explained rooms set-up, showed me a calendar of events and activities, also provide memory activities, hands on activities, help with bathing and medications, discussed costs and requirements ($2900-$3100); max of 20 residents for assisted living and 20 residents for Alz./dementia, does not work with medicaid

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected