Spring Blossom Senior Care - Roseville, CA

Review of Spring blossom Senior Care home Roseville

The leadership and staff at Spring Blossom Senior Care (SBSC) has been very good; a great deal of time and patience has been exhibited by all to make our mother's adjustment period successfully. Residents are not simply warehoused, but painstakingly cared for with great detail and loving attention. It is as though the staff instantly becomes an extension of your own family; quite remarkable. Coordination between family, resident, resident's health care professionals, outside home care representatives is well done and everything is properly documented. My only suggestion is to beef up efforts to encourage socialization, stimulation of faculties and mental processes. The addition of simple activities, card playing, discussion, books, magazines, and board games might be an effective way to make the time pass at the home for residents more enjoyable. Partnering with outside senior centers and activity groups would be helpful.

Spring Blossom

Happy so far. Caregivers very caring.

I don't think I will have to move her again!

The caregivers at this care home are qualified to work with memory care residents. They are accommodating, available twenty four hours a day and I have a good rapport with them. I feel safe with mom living here. They offer a good variety of food and mom does not complain. The home is impeccably clean. They offer a security system that she wears around her neck. I would recommend this care home.

I would give them two thumbs up!

I would give them a five, two thumbs up! They make sure they are on a nice schedule. The meals are on time. The meals are all home cooked, nothing comes out of a can, and they see that she has snacks. It's clean, immaculate, it's consistent. They are very welcoming, and friendly. They do a turn down service at night when she goes to dinner, they do all sorts of little things like that there. They are on top of her medications. She is much happier, and her blood pressure has come down.

My 94 year old Aunt is living in this home and is very happy. I found this home through Senior Connections and liked it right off. Very clean and very friendly care givers. Healthy meals. I know my Aunt is being lovingly cared for and such a relief to me not to worry about her. I would recommend.