Special Touch Living - Huntersville, NC

Special Touch Living - Huntersville, NC has yet not published prices.

A Warm and Comfortable Place

We are very happy with Special Touch so far. The community is only about five minutes away from me, so I love that I am able to visit every day. I also feel very secure knowing that the place is small. There are only five total residents, all women, and the resident to caretaker ratio is excellent. The owners and staff are fabulous. Everyone is loving, warm, and kind, and they treat the residents like family. They have exercises in the mornings, outings, and a lot of time for socialization. I love that the residents are all very interactive with one another and that it is such a comfortable, warm place. I am very happy we chose Special Touch, and I would recommend the community to others.

Review of Special Touch Living in Huntersville, NC

[Removed] (the owners) are great! Special Touch allows our loved one to live as if she is at home. The staff is attentive and the way they interact with the residents is so lovely. You can tell that everyone at Special Touch genuinely cares. Choosing this home was the best decision that our family could have made in this difficult time.

Review of Special Touch Living in Huntersville, NC

Special Touch Living is wonderful. It is a home and not a typical assisted living community. We love the feel of the place. It is nice and cozy and the bedrooms are homey. The staff is compassionate, thoughtful and caring. Everyone there is like family and we love it!