SeniorHomes.com is a comprehensive senior care directory that offers ratings, reviews, pictures, prices, and services for senior facilities in your area. They are a resource for families looking for senior housing, and provide a free care advisor service.

Manor Care Hinsdale Illinois

I was a patient of Manor Care Hinsdale, Illinois In the last 7 months I was a patient / resident on 2 different occassions ... I had both my right and left knees operated on with total knee replacements which were robotically built and had additional complications ...

Without any hesitation I highly recommend Manor Care Services Hinsdale ,Illinois

Everyone from the Head Administrator [Name removed] to the maintenance staff went out of there way to make you feel like you were a part of their family ...The Therapy / Rehab Staff [Name removed] & [Name removed] are the best I have ever had .....

May I also mention that this was my 8th and 9th surgery of my 67 years of living ...

The admission & discharge process was handled effortlessly by [Name removed] & [Name removed]

I cannot express my thanks & appreciation to this fine group of dedicated people

They did a good job

I remember them doing a good job, I think some of the info they sent was useful.

Review of SeniorHousingNet

It was helpful, but everything was so expensive in California