We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
very clean; people sitting around; fa...
very clean; people sitting around; family has open door policy; mentioned outings as group, coffee, park, b-b-que; private room with bath or shared; clean; family care givers live within home; goes through to end of life. Seemed low level of social participation; family participation supposedly high.
very clean, very friendly. resident c...
very clean, very friendly. resident cat. nice house and grounds. Big barking dog outside mom's window. One person only takes care of 5 people with two days off.