Right At Home of Central NJ, LLC - East Brunswick, NJ

Right At Home of Central NJ, LLC - East Brunswick, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

Shrewd Business Practices

I contracted with this agency for my elderly grandparents. They charged me for two nursing assessments to determine the level of need, when the service agreement clearly stated $150 for a nursing assessment. Both grandparents are in the same home and I had already spoken to the nurse and explained in extreme detail both their service needs which were the same. The nurse didn't spend an hour with one person and then an hour with the other, but I was charged twice. They also assigned an aide that could not drive when my grandparents are homebound. [Name removed], the owner is also very rude and arrogant. The nurse [name removed] and scheduler were very pleasant and understanding of the difficulties when working with dementia and want to help you.

Right at Home of Central New Jersey Provided Excellent Care for My Parents

When my Dad was in a rehab center a few years ago, we asked the staff to recommend home health care for him after he was discharged. They provided us with several companies and, after meeting with and learning about all of them, we made the very easy and very good decision to work with [name removed] at Right at Home of Central New Jersey. Her caregivers took excellent care of my father and she delivered on every commitment she made.

A few years later when my Mom came out of the hospital after some health issues, we worked with Right at Home of Central New Jersey again and were very happy with the care they provided to my mother.

When I had the opportunity to work with [name removed], I did because her philosophy is one that I think all home health care companies should have: we care for your family member the way we would care for our own. I have recommended Right at Home of Central New Jersey to many people in the past and continue to do so because of [name removed] and her team of caregivers and nurses and office staff.

Selecting a company to provide a caregiver to come in to your home or your family member's home and then entrusting them with the care of your mother or father can be overwhelming but the entire Right at Home of Central New Jersey team makes it easy because they are dedicated and compassionate and caring.

Home aides

We had this company for my mom.Very disappointed.Aides fell asleep on the couch, they were late showing up so it made me late for work.The person on the phone was very unpleasant.

Bad first impression

The person I spoke with when I was looking into a home aide for my Dad was very unprofessional, and did not inspire confidence in this service. I did not follow up with them after that.

Right at Home of Central New Jersey provides home care services for the elderly and others in need of supportive services. We are dedicated to provide the highest quality of compassionate care to our clients enabling them to live independently in the comfort of their own home or alternate residence. Our employees are trained, bonded and insured and are available on an hourly, daily or weekly basis 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can expect constant monitoring, support and personalized visits from our homecare supervisors.
A steady hand, a bright smile and a willingness to go the extra lengths to reassure you or your loved one are the hallmarks of our service. Our homemakers/companions assist with numerous tasks so that our client and family caregiver can concentrate on health and welfare issues. Our home health aides help facilitate the many activities of daily living under the direction of our RN Supervisor.
Our goal is to provide the finest homecare service available to families in need.