Mama's Care Assisted Living Inc - University Park, MD

Wonderful Place For Dad

I love this place. My dad did not like the other places that he was at. The ladies make him happy by showing him how important he is. I thank GOD for the ladies, I have nothing bad to say about any of them. They make my family and I welcome when we come and I know they are giving my dad the attention that he needs because while we are there he calls on them constantly. They communicate with me for everything, keep up the good work ladies and thank you for making my dad happy.

Expensive, dark and crowded.

Regina, the director was pleasant, but the common area -living room was too small and crowded, even with just the four persons there at the time. My mom would not be able to climb steps to the 2nd floor bedroom. It was very expensive for what she offers---Level one care, semi-private room was $5,000--this was the lowest rate she had.

It was too dark and crowded. I could not see my mom there at all. She also had mandatory Bible study and prayer services. Mom is a woman of faith but would not like too much of that.

The offering was not compar...

The offering was not comparable to the cost. Small, dimly lit living room that only 3 people could sit in comfortably--yest she had five folk crammed in front of the TV. Bedrooms were not impressive at all.

A Home for Tyrone

I am so blessed and please to have found Mama's Care. The first day I toured I knew this was the place for my brother. I felt at home. I was so inmpressed by Regina and her staff. They made me feel comfortable like I was family. The home is so clean and well organized. Just thanking the Lord for our blessings.

MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to create services for seniors that enhance the value of the entire span of life In a residential, and safe environment.
ABOUT US:
Mama’s Care Assisted Living is a single family house located at 4111 East West Highway in University Park Maryland, and it’s on half an acre land in a residential neighborhood.
We are family- owned; certain to provide a homely environment suited for our residents. On top of that we are licensed by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
We have highly-qualified, and trained team members who are very proficient when it comes to rendering 24/7 care to residents with cognition impairment and dementia with years of experience. We are able to adapt to an Alzheimer’s patient’s world with devotion and competence. Mama’s Care Staffs are Delegated Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Medication Tech, and certified Nursing Assistant.
Mama’s Care Assisted Living is not just a place. It’s a home filled with love and compassion. The comfort and security we provide are exceptional. Our slogan is HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

OUR SERVICES:
Our Registered Nurse is so ascertain that the health assistance that we provide comply with the standards. We provide the maximum care needed by your loved one to assist them in their optimum functioning.