Lotus Adult Day Center - Woodstock, GA

Lotus Adult Day Center - Woodstock, GA has yet not published prices.

• Memory Care Services
  • Rehabilitation
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

You won't find anything better than Lotus Adult Day Care!

Today, Oct. 11, 2017, I picked my Mom up from the Lotus Day Care Center. For the first time in a long time I seen my mother happy. She has Alzheimer's and seldom smiles or shows joy or contentment. To all of you at the center, Thank-you . Everyone is so genuinely kind and caring. I can't say enough. Their rates are more than fair and well worth the care they give, which is priceless. If you are searching for day care for you're loved one, believe me when I say you won't be disappointed. It is hard to come across such quality care, and piece of mind knowing your loved one is being well cared for in every way.
[Removed]

Kevin Patel

Thank you Rhonda! We hope you and your mother are doing well!

Participant review

Lotus Adult Day Care is a fantastic place! I have been taking care of my mother for 6 years now, with her going to a daycare that was only open twice a week, with limited amount of hours providing care. It just wasn't enough! in doing research, my father and I finally found Lotus when it had just opened. We are grateful that it is open five days a week, for 8 hours a day, so my father and I have flexibility to work and take care of errands that we just cant do when my mother is with us. She will continue to come to Lotus because there is a medical person on staff, but there is a variety of things for her to do here that was limited amount of things to do. We are greatful for everyone here for guidance and flexibility. My mom will continue to come to Lotus for as long as possible. The staff is amazing!

Kevin Patel

Thank you for the kind words! We love having your mother at our facility!