Killian Hill Personal Care Home - Lilburn, GA

The staff were nice.

We were not impressed with this community. The community did not seem very appealing. The building looked dated and it did not look clean. This was the least favorite community we looked at.

Marlyn Christiani

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you felt Killian Hill Personal Care Home did not impress you because of looks and appeal. Good Luck in your search. Marlyn C.

My Opinion of Killian Hill Personal Care Home.

I'm a care giver for an 87 year old friend who could no longer reside alone in a retirement community, I moved my friend to Killian Hill Personal Care Home (KHPCH) after visiting KHPCH and meeting with Marlyn, her staff as well as the residents. I was extremely impressed with Marlyn and her staff and with the home. My friend is very well taken care of all day and everyday. My friend is very happy at KHPCH, he enjoys all his meals and says that he doesn't miss one. Marlyn has tailored the meals to suit the tastes of all the residents. In the time he has been there I have not heard one complaint from him about his new home. Marlyn keeps me up to date on my friend's condition and reminds me in a timely fashion when his meds supply is running low and when other personal items are needed. Since day one, Marlyn, her staff and the other residents have been very friendly to me and my wife when we visit our friend. I highly recommend Killian Hill Personal Care Home to anyone who has a loved one that needs personal assistance with their Activities of Daily Living (ADL).

Marlyn Christiani

Thank you MV for choosing us to care for you wonderful friend. We miss him everyday. Marlyn C.

Compassion!!

Thank you to Marlyn and all the staff for taking care of my mom when she could no longer live by herself. The home was always clean and well maintained, and we knew she would be safe there. We loved the smaller home environment setting, and we were always welcome to visit anytime. Mom had her own private room, and she enjoyed sitting in the den with the other residents watching television or chatting. They did exercises, crafts, singing, and read scripture together. Mom especially loved sitting on the front porch rocking chairs when the weather was nice.

Mom had dementia and asked the same questions a hundred times a day, and the staff always had patience with her. They lovingly cared for her and always alerted us to any changes they noticed in her eating, sleeping, bathroom habits or in her emotional state of mind. They made sure she got all her medications at the correct times and helped with her personal grooming. The staff had sincere concern for mom’s well being, and we appreciate all they did for her.

Devoted

Since day one when Mom moved in in 2013, Killian Hill Personal Care Home has been a huge blessing for her and for our family. When suddenly faced with the hard truth that Mom could no longer live alone, Marlyn and her staff at Killian Hill have become the answer to prayers. With love, kindness, humor and affection, they have opened their doors and hearts to make Mom part of their family.
The staff at Killian Hill PCH consistently go above and beyond every day to provide the best care solutions that Mom needs. Our family so appreciates the collaborative communication and problem solving approach that Marlyn and her staff take with our family to improve Mom’s care. They are always willing to try something new to keep Mom safe and happy. Mom is truly loved and “at home” at Killian Hill!

Dedicated!!

I would like to offer a brief testimonial about Killian Hill Personal Care Home owned and operated by Marlyn [removed]. I have known Marlyn for many years where she was involved in one of the “larger” facilities that I did business with.

It was only by chance that she notified me of her desire to start her own personal care home and I just happen to have a need with my mother not being able to manage on her own anymore and not having the finances to be able to place her into one of the larger facilities. It was a good fit.

Killian Hill was my mother’s home up until she passed away on July 30th, 2010. She was able to have a quality of life that she might not have had on her own or in a larger facility. I would have to say that my mother was rather difficult to manage with her many ailments and her desire to remain autonomous. Nevertheless, Marlyn and her family and staff did a superb job taking care of those needs and making her feel at home without losing site of the little things that separate the good from the bad and most importantly we never worried about her care. When we visited we felt welcomed and at home and always were able to be part of the community and have the privacy we needed.

I would recommend Killian Hill to anyone who is worried about spending too much money or not getting the quality one-on-one care they need of their loved ones.

Thank you, Marlyn.

Marlyn Christiani

Thank you so much for the kind words Tom, we appreciated you giving us the opportunity to care for you mother. Marlyn C.

Great experience

Great experience. Marlyn very attentive to the transition and getting my aunt settled in. Very friendly residents and staff. So far, so good!

Providing Care with a Personal Touch
At Killian Hill Personal Care Home our mission is “Service to Humanity” we provide more than room and board, we provide services, physical assistance, companionship and loving care that seniors so rightfully deserve. Our home promotes dignity, health and optimum quality of life for reach resident so they can continue to live a full and active life. In community our resident and their families are a part of our extended family.
Killian Hill Personal Care Home is Located in the most convenient and beautiful environment with easy access to two main hospitals, restaurants, shopping centers, churches, parks and much more…. There are well maintained and delightful scenic grounds for our residents and their families to enjoy. Whether it is a family picnic on the patio, a stroll on the lawns, or watching the seasons change, KILLIAN HILL PCH is the ideal atmosphere for Seniors. Our staff members have over 12 years combined experience caring for our Seniors. Our staff are trained to handle matters and situations in the most efficient and courteous manner. With their positive attitude, we maintain a high standard of Excellence- our goals are accomplished and together everyone is HAPPY! Social events are unique to Life at KHPCH. There is always something going on. Our activities calendar is filled with many in- house and outdoor activities for our residents’ enjoyment. Everyone is special at KHPCH.