JF Health Care Services - San Jose, CA

This home was comfortable, clean, no air conditioning, swimming pool gated, shared room small and no handrails in the hallway. The staff was friendly and helpful with the information I asked and needed to know and also close to a lot of traffic noise.

Pleasant experience!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and everything went very well. The staff where very pleasant to work with and did not make us feel pressured. They had a lot of great information on the facility and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. It was just not the right location for her in the end decision.

Really Nice Place

She's been there a week and it seems to be good. She's on a really good routine now. They have a really nice back yard and she walks around with her walker and gets her exercise so that's good. I think they're doing a good job. She's a lot more stimulated than when she was living with me. She's on a routine and that's what she needed. Everything seems to be really good.