Home Care Assistance - Plainsboro Township, NJ

Home Care Assistance - Plainsboro Township, NJ has yet not published prices.

Optimistic

We selected Home Care Assistance. The individual who's assisting us now is very nice. My husband likes her. She has a good attitude. We're currently getting into the routine together.

Very Accommodating.

The Home Care Assistance Agency has been very nice so far. The administrative staff has been very nice. The service they provide is great, I really like the fact their employees drive. We have found that to be very helpful.

I would most certainly recommend!

The experience with Home Care Assistance has been an all around good experience. My mom really likes her friend/caregiver and seems to be adjusting very well to getting the help. The process to start services was very professional and the agency definitely paired Mom with the right caregiver. She is there mainly to serve as a companion and Mom enjoys the time! She takes her shopping and to the beauty parlor. I couldn't be happier with the experience so far.

Home Care Assistance is the leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States and Canada. Our mission is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care and hourly care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.

Serices include assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care grooming, toileting, laundry, housekeeping, medication reminders, meal preparation, transportation and companionship.

Our services are provided by Certified Home Health Aides that are under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. We are fully licensed and bonded. Background checks are conducted upon hire.

We service Middlesex and Mercer Counties.

We are extremely proud of our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.