Home Care Assistance of the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, PA

Home Care Assistance of the Lehigh Valley - Allentown, PA has yet not published prices.

• Live-In or Overnight Care
  • Laundry
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Transportation

Top notch!

I chose Home Care Assistance for my wife because I wanted to keep her home with me. The people with Home Care were easy to talk to and provided all information that I needed. Now we have a caregiver that comes 3 times a week. They make breakfast and lunch and, if they have time, they dust and vacuum and they clean the kitchen and bathroom floors. The caregiver will take my wife out for walks in her wheelchair when it’s sunny. They’re doing everything right. They make the bed and help her get dressed in the morning and they’ll feed her if she needs it. For what we’re paying, my wife is getting the care that she needs and deserves and I would recommend this service for those looking for home care.

Unreliable service.

Many caregiver late arrivals, early departures, and missed shifts with days of advance notice. Look around. Other services provide guaranteed uninterrupted coverage with ultimate safety in mind.

Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-in care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.

Live-In Experts. We specialize in around the clock care to help seniors live well at home.
Available 24/7. Care managers are on call for clients and their families, even during nights and weekends.
High Caliber Caregivers. All of our Caregivers are carefully selected to deliver the highest quality of care and must demonstrate compassion, professionalism and dedication to elderly seniors.
Balanced Care. Our unique approach to care promotes healthy mind, body and spirit.
No Long Term Contracts. Use our services only as long as you’re 100% satisfied.
A Trusted Partner. We’re honored to be Preferred Providers for professionals in both the medical and senior communities.
Peace of Mind. 100% Client satisfaction guaranteed.