Home Care Assistance of Calgary - Calgary, AB

Home Care Assistance of Calgary - Calgary, AB has yet not published prices.

There’s a new company in Calgary hoping to change the way people move into their golden years.
Home Care Assistance Calgary has opened two locations, one south and one north, with the focus on care for seniors that allows them to stay in their homes to live out their lives the way they intended.

“Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages,” said Home Care Assistance Calgary South president Chuck Terlesky. “We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home.
“Nine of out of 10 seniors want to age at home. We want to be the company that provides a type of care so that older adults and their families can feel in control of their lives.” Home Care Assistance Calgary uses a balance care method, which is a holistic approach to focus on the elements of mind, body and spirit. Their professional care-givers provide activity, nutrition and cognitive stimulation so that their clients can have happy, healthy and longer lives. By providing experienced registered nurses, Home Care Assistance Calgary has 24/7 support for care management that is flexible for the client, plus there are no long-term contracts.
Family members can rest easy knowing there is someone who cares and ready to meet their parent’s needs whenever problems may arise.

The care-givers encourage physical activity and mental stimulation, which helps delay memory and muscle loss and encourages independence. When given a sense of purpose, seniors are better equipped to avoid stress, disease and depression, so Home Care Assistance Calgary provides that by engaging the clients in their favorite topics, hobbies and activities.

“Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In Care,” Terlesky said. “We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.”
To learn more about Home Care Assistance Calgary, call south Rocky View location at 587-350-2273

I would recommend Home Care Assistance of Calgary. The provided excellent service while I was recovering from a broken ankle with restricted mobility. They took the time to evaluate my needs in my Home and made valuable. Recommendations. Thanks!

We were very pleased with overall care my mom, [Removed], received. [Removed] was always available to answer any questions or offer any assistance. The caregiver [Removed] was excellent dealing with my mom’s issues and worries. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing Home Care for an aging parent to call Home Care Assistance of Calgary.