Holy Garden ALF - Hollywood, FL

Our mother has been at Holy Gardens for close to a month now.My brother and I both agree that it was the best possible choice for our mother.After being there for only two days my mom said she felt very welcome and genuinely cared about. As she put it, "It's as though they are glad that I'm here! "Daniel, Mia and their family are very warm and caring people. Indeed their attitude is one of patience, compassion and a willingness to help their residents adjust by meeting their individual needs and those of the family. Mia expressed it best when another resident was moving garden ornaments around she stated ,"This is their home, whatever they want to do is fine with me." Add in the mix a clean,beautifully appointed home that is not only ascetically pleasing but safe and functional, access to a lovely outdoor garden space which includes a paved area for walking, as well as a tranquil sitting area ,and delicious, nutritious home cooked meals and you should have a sense of the total package.

Very Happy Overall

Really like it; it has a nice family atmosphere. Always more than one person around to care for my mom. My mom is the only resident right now. House is beautiful and backyard garden is beautiful, and my mom has a nice place to go outside and walk around. In the brochure they talk about taking outings, and I am not so sure that that happens at all. We also had a problem with pricing communication right in the beginning. They are very good, though, and I don't want to say anything bad. I am very happy with the place overall, and I would recommend it.

Mom and Pop. Small lots of...

Mom and Pop. Small lots of TLC, nice website. Kathleen really liked it. family atmosphere

Holy Garden Assisted Living Facility provides a peaceful place for those looking to relax during their senior years in Hollywood, Florida. Residents can take advantage of the year-round warm weather of Florida in the relaxation garden, which allows residents to sit outside and enjoy the many brightly colored flowers and plants. Staff supervision includes daily assistance with hygiene, dining, dressing, physical activity, and medication. All meals are cooked on site. Transportation can be scheduled for medical purposes or general activities such as family events.