|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My mother is happier in a small homier environment.
After touring many assisted living communities and board and care residential homes I decided on Harmony Assisted Living in San Mateo which is a small board and care for my 93 year old mother. She will be doing a 2 month respite while I'm out of the country. I'm hoping she will choose to stay there permanently when I return. Terri, the owner and primary care provider, is a licensed nurse with over 20 years experience and truly loves what she does. There is a lot of personalized care and social interaction and the house is very clean. Terri is also up to date on technology and we are able to Skype. With my iPad I'm able to talk and see my mother at the same time while in Italy. To a 93 year old this is "amazing"!
Terri is AMAZING!
It is SUPERB! A+ all the way around! My mom's not very active but they keep her awake and doctor her and stuff. I like everything about the way Terri runs the place. It's clean, quiet and the women are being very well cared for. She speaks English clearly. She charges more, I'm paying about $4,600 a month, but I can't even tell you how happy I am with this place. Terri is an LVN, a licensed vocational nurse and she's there all the time.