Griswold Special Care Luzerne/Lackawana - Kingston, PA

Griswold Special Care Luzerne/Lackawana - Kingston, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Griswold needs more caregivers

If I had to rate this agency I don't know where I would start. Do I base the rating on the coordinators or the care? My experience with this particular agency was a bit of a mind blowing experience. The coordinator (Shelley) was awesome although the follow through did not reflect her diligence. One caregiver that was assigned had a car accident the day before providing services and never made it. The second caregiver they assigned was a no show. After that they were never able to find a replacement and never got back in touch with me. Communication is definitely key! Thank goodness A Place For Mom worked with me to help me find the best options for my Mom.

On the other hand my husband's Grandmother receives services from Griswold and she loves her caregiver!

GRISWOLD SPECIAL CAREThe World’s Oldest Multinational Non-medical Homecare CompanyTrusted Homecare at Affordable RatesGRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE refers Caregivers who provide companionship, homemaking, and personal care services for people who:? Need help with daily living ? Are alone or at risk? Have families living far away? Have a disability? Need help in a facility ? Recovering from hospital, nursing home, or rehabilitation facility discharge.Caregivers referred by GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE have a passion for caring, plus the skills and commitment to help Clients remain independent at home. Many have experience with Alzheimer’s disease, Cancer, AIDS, Cerebral Palsy, Multiple Sclerosis, A.L.S. and more.Raising the bar in HomecareGRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE excels in finding the right person for you! Our selective screening process exceeds industry standards and includes an a face-to-face, behavioral-based interview, comprehensive reference checks, criminal record checks, initial and ongoing home visits to ensure continuing Client satisfaction.Caregivers earn competitive wages so that we can attract the best individuals in the community. Yet, we keep our administrative overhead to a minimum to be the wisest financial alternative for our Clients and their families. GRISWOLD SPECIAL CARE offers family members valuable peace of mind.