Exceptional Care Home - Penngrove, CA

I am not at this care home every day to visit my grandma, I see her a few times per week. My grandma tells me she is receiving good care. She needs 24 hour attention, which I hope she is receiving.

Exceptional Careto exact!

Exceptional Care Home is a fairly new place and has provided a wonderful experience for not only my mother as a resident, but for me as a concerned daughter. The staff and the owner are all wonderful and seem to be very caring. They have already alerted me of a situation that could have been worse but thanks to the wonderful and attentive staff they caught it right away. Not to mention having A Place For Mom by my side. I would have never know about such a great place if it wasn't for them. Mom loves the food and from time to time they even bring in musicians for the residents to enjoy . I am completely impressed!

The facility is gorgeous

The facility is gorgeous, it's all redone, and has pretty country views. They are a very reasonable price for the care level that she is receiving, we are saving money and we are getting better care. One on one care. They do have activities and entertainment, they go to farmers markets, and cookouts, and they have music. She likes the food. This was hands down a better fit than everywhere else that I saw.

Exceptional Care homes’ mission is to maximize the quality of life of seniors in need of assisted living by providing personalized, high quality care that promotes a safe, healthy, and fulfilling environment.

ABOUT OUR FACILITY
?Country setting on 1.47 acres in Penngrove Hills, complete with oak trees, walking paths and beautiful views.
?ADA compliant bathroom with wheelchair accessible shower
?6 private rooms available
?Certified for Three Non-Ambulatory residents and one bedridden
?Hospice Accepted
?Extensive home remodel completed including state of the art fire sprinkler system
?Organic gardens on site with chickens that provide fresh eggs daily
?ADA compliant wheelchair ramps throughout property
?Private Home Assisted living in country setting with amazing views
?Highly qualified staff available 24/7 to assist you with all aspects of daily living
?Owned and operated by a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
?Full Service Dining program with a focus on fresh and nutritious foods. Ability to accommodate to specific dietary needs.
?Activity and entertainment program designed to give residents optimum fulfillment on a daily basis
?Fitness and wellness program included to help our resident’s achieve physical goals and mobility.

WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
Exceptional Care Home is an alternative to the typically larger, less personal senior assisted living facilities and specializes in the ability to provide a very high level of care in a smaller, more personalized environment.
Exceptional Care Home provides assistance to seniors in their activities of daily living which includes assisting with medicine, meals, reminders, personal grooming, range of motion, etc.
We also provide a comprehensive activity and entertainment program which is influenced by the Montessori approach to elder care.