Destinations Lynnwood 61+ Apartment Homes - Lynnwood, WA

Destinations Lynnwood 61+ Apartment Homes - Lynnwood, WA has yet not published prices.

street map for Destinations Lynnwood 61+ Apartment Homes - Lynnwood, WA

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

Friends and family say that I look so much happier now that I live in Destinations. Same is true of my cat, Alice, by the way! The staff really cares about the residents and their concerns.

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

Moved in new SHAG [date removed] - no income cap and 20% of apts subsidized and with SHAG. On [date removed] one week notice that Overture bought building and transfer was [date removed]. For a month temps ran the place, no communication from Destinations or Graystar management. All previous vendors let go by new manager and she lasted about 3 months. Building not kept clean - hallways vacuumed only once a month. Windows have never been cleaned since built. Rents have been raised without once included now are charged for. A lot of residents moving out. No confidence that Graystar, Overture, Carlyle Group know how to run this place. 80% of us are praying market rate rents and wonder where this is heading.

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

Love, love, LOVE the management here! They are a pleasure to interact with and seem to enjoy their job! Need more staff!

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

I've enjoyed living here. I love my apartment. I enjoy the amenities such as community room, media room, love the roof! My only disappointment is the luck of parking for guests.

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

I personally like living here. They have activities that you can be involved in or not. It's generally clean inside and with dogs and cats here once in a while accidents happen but not so much. The people are helpful if you need something fixed. We don't have a main cook, but we have potlucks and soup days. I think it's a good place to be.

Review of Destinations Lynnwood

Location is great. Walking distance to everything. Management very friendly and helpful. I have made some great friends here.