Comfort Zone Home Care, LLC - Framingham, MA

Comfort Zone Home Care, LLC - Framingham, MA has yet not published prices.

• Light Housekeeping
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Respite Care
  • Exercise

We use comfort zone home care to provide daily home care for my 89 year old aunt. I am pleased with the case manager whom I speak with on a weekly basis. The owner also stays involved in each caregiving placement.

i couldn't ask for better!

We've only been utilizing their services for a short time and I can't tell you what a relief it is to have someone here to help my mom when I can't be. The caregiver have all been great and I couldn't be more thankful that A Place For Mom sent Comfort Zone Home Care to me! i would definitely recommend them and if need be I will utilize them for more hours.

Vikki Levine

Thanks for the great review - truly, it was our pleasure to help you and your family.

Please feel free to pass the word about our services, and if we can be any additional help to you, let me know.

[removed]

Great companion service for Mom!

Comfort Zone services as a companion for my Mom while we're at work and she really seems to enjoy their company. She doesn't remember much of it but has a good time.

Excellent

I am very pleased with the Comfort Zone Home Care. They are very responsive to any problems. They address any concerns right away. I can't rate the cleanliness or the activities because it is not applicable. The care givers come to my home. They are very friendly and have been very helpful. I would recommend the Comfort Zone Home Care to anyone. It is excellent.

[removed]

Working out well so far!

Our experience with Comfort Zone Home Care has been a good one so far! The administrative staff have been very helpful, and walked us through getting some financial aide from the VA! For the most part the caregivers have been friendly and helpful, although I do wish they had a few that were a bit older, my loved one is finding the caregivers in their 20s hard to relate to or have a conversation with. But overall we're very pleased with the service!

[removed]

There's No Place Like Home. Too often senior family members are forced to move out of their homes because frailty or other medical conditions make it unsafe for them to live at home alone. Comfort Zone gives seniors the option of living independently in the comfort of their own home by providing them assistance with daily living activities, One unique advantage of using Comfort Zone Home Care is our practice of carefully selecting caregivers to match the specific needs of our clients. We provide a free, in-home consultation which accomplishes the following: Properly assesses your loved one's needs; Assesses the living environment to ensure that services can be performed safely and properly by our caregiver; Matches your loved one's needs to an experienced caregiver with the necessary skills to provide the very best care.At Comfort Zone, every client relationship is managed by an experienced supervisor who will make ongoing assessments and recommendations as needs change over time.