We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Comfort Keepers - Southern Pines, NC has yet not published prices.
Comfort Keepers, a North Carolina State licensed agency, provides in-home care that makes a difference in the lives of seniors and other adults. For over a decade, clients and their families have entrusted their care to us in hundreds of local communities. We customize care plans that provide the right mix of services to preserve your loved ones' independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life:
• Companion Care services to help with light housekeeping, meal preparation, errands, incidental transportation, grocery shopping and recreational activities.
• Personal Care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs.
• In-Home Safety Technologies, through SafetyChoice® by Comfort Keepers, to protect your loved one around the clock.
• Dementia Care provided by specially trained caregivers.
• Respite Care to give family caregivers needed relief.
Our caregivers, special people we refer to as Comfort Keepers®, take everyday activities
and transform them into opportunities to communicate with and engage their clients.
Our Comfort Keepers are:
• Selected after a rigorous interviewing process
including national background checks and personal and professional references
• Our employees, not contractors
• Bonded, insured and covered by Workers’ Compensation
• Trained specially to provide an interactive care solution for clients.
Chad and Shannon McGlothlin are the owner's of the local Southern Pines Comfort Keepers franchise and have experienced first hand the challenges and joys of providing care for seniors. Chad and Shannon are actively involved in the business and they along with their exceptional staff are always willing to answer any questions or concerns you may have.