Comfort Keepers - Overland Park, KS

Comfort Keepers - Overland Park, KS has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Griswold Home Care

Griswold Home Care was recommended to us by several people, and overall, we have been pleased using the service for my mother. We initially interviewed with the service, and then they selected a caregiver based on our needs. We were very pleased with the lady they sent over. She was amazing, but we were very nervous because she wasn’t actually certified. She was in the process of getting her credentials, but wasn’t there yet. We really wanted someone who was certified, so we will need to have them select someone else. Overall though, the service has been working well for us.

temp companion

Do not have a lot of experience - the interview meeting and introduction were very professional, but the companion only worked two days before mom was again hospitalized and passed. (my cost per month does not apply here - only two days)

I liked the staff that I have talked ...

I liked the staff that I have talked to, now it is a matter of convincing the folks they need the assistance.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.