street map for Brightview Woodbury Lake - Woodbury, NJ

Very upsetting and disappointing! I could go on and on but to put it briefly this place showed my father and our family no respect or care! They claim to be able to help and care for dementia patients but they are not truly capable and have no compassion for patient and their families!!

Brightview Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. Quality care is as important to us as it is to the families who trust us to care for their loved ones. If we fell short in any way, we want to understand what happened. Please call the Executive Director at Brightview Woodbury Lake to share the specific details of your experience.

Top notch continuing care facility. Very impressed with staff involvement and management. Very clean. Separate memory care unit was clean and appeared to be well run.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello and thank you for sharing your positive feedback. One of the things we hear most is how residents, family members, and associates become 'like family.' Strong bonds and relationships are formed quickly, and associates pride themselves on learning about all of the residents - their interests, their passions, their likes and dislikes.

This is a bright, cheerful facility, and you feel welcome from the time you walk up to the reception area. Wellspring, the Memory Care Unit, is a secure area and laid out impressively. Each small hallway leads to an activity area, which encourages residents to participate. I quite a few staff sitting with residents or leading them in activities. Rooms are bright and there is a choice of private or semi-private. Even the semi-private rooms are two separate bedrooms and only share a bathroom. The staff I met with couldn't be more helpful. This is another facility that is definitely on the shortlist for the family to consider.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello and thank you for sharing your positive feedback and rating as well as your recommendation to other families. Wellspring Village, Brightview's innovative program and environment for people living with dementia, is a specially designed neighborhood where people living with dementia can lead full, engaged, meaningful lives. Everyone's story is special; so is Brightview's approach to caring for those with Alzheimer's disease and dementia.

Motivating Staff!!

The staff have been wonderful at motivating and helping my loved one get more involved in the variety of activities they offer. The community is very well decorated with lots of bright lights and many open windows. The nursing care team has also been excellent with my uncle, I would highly recommend this facility.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi! Thanks for sharing your positive review and feedback about why Brightview is a great community for your uncle! Each day, the calendars are full of engaging and interesting programs - truly something for everyone!

4 stars!

Things are going as well as can be expected with my parents as they make the transition to Brightview Woodbury Lake. The staff did a poor job of boarding my parents but we are hoping to resolve this issue soon. The staff are very nice and are willing to make adjustments to help the residents with their care. They are very happy with the food and enjoy the activities available. I would recommend this community.

Not happy there

When I spoke to my Aunt last, she was not happy there. I think she feels like there are a combination of things like they won't let her go places and do things and they are being too cautious with her. She does not like the fact that she has to be escorted everywhere she goes. She ends up having to wait and just sit there when she wants to go places.We may look for another place for her when the weather gets nicer.

So far so good

It has worked out just fine at Brightview Woodbury Lake. It is definitely expensive. It is still early to tell anything specific. I cant think of anything that needs improving at this point. So far so good here.

Everyone Is Helpful and Caring

It is hard to review because I am only there a few hours a week, but from what I can tell everyone is helpful and caring and they really want to make sure the residents are feeling comfortable, like this should be there home.

Very nice place

Overall I think they do a very good job at Brightview Woodbury Lake. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the staff here do a great job looking after the people who live here. It really is a lovely place. I do think they could have been a bit more thorough in my loved ones assessment, but it didn't take long to get her care plan corrected once she moved in.

Beautiful place, lots of nice outdoor spaces

We're very pleased with how things have gone with Brightview Woodbury Lake! It's a beautiful community, with a lot of great outdoor areas. They've got a garden, a koi pond, and a lot of nice outdoor activities, which Mom loves! The staff here are all very friendly and caring. They seem to have a lot of older, more experienced staff here, which to me makes a big difference. They enjoy what they do, and that translates into great care for the residents!

Comments are about the memory care unit: Aides are friendly and caring. Food is good. Rooms are private and nice. Private bathrooms. Most of the staff recognize me when I visit. Nurses and directors are often hard to get a hold of.

Very good situation

Excellent place. Very caring staff. Bright and clean surroundings. A little difficult to coordinate medical care sometimes. Not ideal if the resident is totally compos mentis, as there are few others in that situation with which to interact. Very responsive to requests for special circumstances.

Beautiful facility, but too expensive.

We looked at this community, and came for a tour. It was a very nice community, and the staff was very friendly. The facility itself was beautiful. The price range is unreasonable. It was much more expensive, than a comparable place I found.

The man who showed us around was very nice, and it was a very nice community.

The man who showed us around was very nice, and it was a very nice community. The staff seemed really nice, too. The one thing that could have been tough for our loved one, and the reason we didn't feel it would work for us, is that when you walked out of the rooms, they had a huge, giant table with chairs. I think if our loved one walked out of her room and saw a lot of people at this table it would be odd for her and confusing. It just wasn't the right fit for us but certainly a nice place.

Still Settling In

My Mother appears to be more highly functioning than most of the residents and this is depressing for her. Few "with it"/ stimulating people with whom to make friends.
Dining room cliques are hard to infiltrate.
Room size very small for the price.
Staff is friendly.
Decor is lovely.
Food fair to average. Disappointing as they boast a chef.
She has only been in residence 13 day. Hoping things will improve.

Very nice, but not quite what we were looking for

This was a nice looking place, very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. The atmosphere wasn't quite what we were looking for for Mom. It felt more like a high-end hotel than a "community". It was a very nice place, just not quite what we were looking for.

Very very pleased with the service

The staff here were amazing. We came to them with an emergency, and they bent over backwards to accommodate us. We had barely any time at all to look for options for Mom after a cancellation from another community, and they went above and beyond to get something ready for her ASAP. Unfortunately Mom passed shortly after moving in, but they treated her so well for the short time she was there. On the day she passed the staff, once again, went above and beyond with support for her family. They brought carts of food and drinks in for us throughout the day. Their sincere concern and compassion for our situation was heartwarming. I would recommend them highly to anyone who might be looking.

Dad is enjoying himself

So far I have been very impressed with the service here. It is a beautiful community, and the employees are nice people. It's been clean as a whistle every time I have visited. This was only going to be a temporary stay while we waited for something a little closer to home to open up, but liked it enough that he decided to stay even when the other room became available.
Dad has had a few isolated complaints about the service, but nothing that sounded like a real issue.

Wish I could give them 10 out of 5!

My Mom really enjoyed her time here, and we loved it as well. It's a smaller community than some places we looked at, and it had a very intimate and homey atmosphere. Mom really got to know the staff and the other residents, it was like a family. The staff were always present and ready to help. which was a big plus.
Mom also enjoyed the food. We had a great experience with this community.

I was extremely impressed w...

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and willingness of all of the staff to answer any and all questions. Every person I encountered was polite and there was a very calm atmosphere throughout the entire facility. Dave was very professional and attentive, and projected a very caring, understanding demeanor. The facility and grounds are beautiful and very well cared for. I would love to have my mother spend her remaining days here and would readily recommend the facility to anyone searching for a long-term home for a loved one.

Very happy with this place!

Dave is a great representative for Brightview. They answered all of our questions and were friendly and helpful. Everyone on staff is friendly and they take care of their residents.

rooms very nice; 2 year private pay t...

rooms very nice; 2 year private pay then medicaid; 4 medicaid bed; very niceplace homey feel; staff very nice; clean; no odors; age in place concept; will revisit with parens

Nice, close location. PEts permited.H...

Nice, close location. PEts permited.Hidden extra costs

I visited this community and was thor...

I visited this community and was thoroughly convinced it would be a viable choice. Very clean, personable staff and overall in excellent condition.

Lovely facility, very caring staff, e...

Lovely facility, very caring staff, excellent for residents that fluctuate between different care needs. Staff is also very experienced in senior care.

A lovely community with an excellent reputation for relationship-based care, many say Brightview Woodbury Lake feels like a beautiful Victorian estate. Assisted Living apartments offer privacy and individualism with the comfort and security of attentive staff delivering personalized care and service. Award-winning Alzheimer’s Care is offered in a secure residential neighborhood known as Wellspring Village.

From the moment you arrive at this Woodbury, New Jersey community, you will notice the stately residence with mature trees and lovely manicured grounds. Step inside and you can sense the genuine warmth and comfortable friendliness among residents and staff.

We’re focused on residents’ health and wellness — from help with bathing or dressing to managing medications. Each resident’s individual needs are carefully considered so a personalized assistance and care plan can be developed just for them. The community has on-site nurses, 24-hour staffing, personalized emergency response system, scheduled transportation, and more. Our idea of wellness also includes three gracious-dining meals and a full roster of activities to choose from daily. Residents receive a helping hand getting ready for the day and a full day to look forward to.

For Alzheimer’s Care, the secure Wellspring Village neighborhood offers an award-winning program of care techniques that encourage self-reliance and foster a sense of belonging. For assisted living or Alzheimer’s care, Brightview Woodbury Lake is an unmatched value for your dollar and priceless peace of mind.

Brightview Woodbury Lake serves the entire South Jersey region including Woodbury, Marlton, Turnersville, Mullica, West Deptford, Wenonah, Clementon and the surrounding area.