Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (WA301-002) - Bellevue, WA

Review of Cyndi Carver of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

Cyndi was great and kept me well informed all throughout the home buying process. The process was smooth and she made the experience a good one. I appreciated the fact that Cyndi delivered what I wanted and was never pushy. She was recommended to me by a third party and I am so glad that I used her. What a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend her to anyone that is in the market for a home.

Review for Pam Paris of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

In most cases she was able to answer most of my questions. She was very personable and honest. I went with them, because she was a neighbor and friend, and I would recommend her to others. She is wonderful, but there were a few things that she could have been a bit better informed about.

Review for Vera Brodsky of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

Yes, I felt that she was well informed and able to answer our questions. Her and her team were extremely quick to react and extremely available for us. She was referred by a friend. I think I would recommend her to others. We weren't very determined on what exactly we were looking for, I would have like to have more advice on the home, and neighborhood, before showing the home, so maybe a little more legwork on her part would have been nice.

Review for Vera Brodsky of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

She was very knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. She was always available, and made us feel like we were her only clients. They were very easy to work with, and she was able to use any communication avenues that we felt comfortable, be it text or email, or phone. We found her through the opposite way people usually do, we found her through our mortgage broker, who recommended her. They have a good reputation, but wasn't the primary reason we chose her. I would recommend her to others.

Review for Bryan Koehler of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

[Removed] was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions, he was well informed in the current market. I know he has been there for a while, and I knew him and felt comfortable working with him. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Review for Deena Loveland of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

I would give her ten out of five! I recommend her highly! She is the best. She knows her stuff, and she listens, and she has sold two of our homes, and helped us purchase a couple. She was referred from another friend of ours, and I will definitely be calling her back up when we are ready to buy again!

Review for Mark Sun of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

Mark Sun did a great job. He is a personal friend of the family, so that's why we chose him. I would definitely recommend Mark to others.

Review for Andrea Aberman of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

It was excellent. I felt Andrea answered all of our questions and thanks to her we were well informed. In general I liked her attitude about it, it was our first time buying a home, she helped put our fears to rest. She was very positive. We were in the equity program, and they were recommend to us. I would absolutely recommend her to others.

Review for Robin Wolcott of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

We thought it was wonderful very helpful. We had worked with other agents in the past and they just didn't work out. We found her via one of the other agents we worked with, she helped on one of our previous deals, and we liked our experience with her, and chose to work with her this time. I would definitely recommend her to others.

Review for Ruta Bastiene of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

I think she gave us good advice about what to do, she knew exactly what we needed to do. We took her advice and sold really quickly. She was very knowledgeable. We found her and chose Berkshire Hathaway through a word of mouth recommendation from a friend. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Review for Carleen Plodinec of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

She was able to answer our questions all of the time, and was quite knowledgeable. I liked the personal relationship she developed, and just giving us the feeling of trust. It was difficult for us being foreigners, but she really did a great job. Carleen was referred by the person selling the home. I would definitely recommend them to others. We also have worked with [Removed], and have had a great relationship with her, but she was selling the house so she couldn't represent us as buyers.

Review for Vera Brodsky of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

Six out of five stars. We were well informed and she was able to answer all of our questions. We just felt really well taken care of she was really on top of things. She was available on every communication method available, and she was very clear of when she would be unavailable. If we wanted to see a house someone on her team was always available to show us a home. We always felt that she was working really hard on our behalf and felt that she just had really strong knowledge of the space and the market and how well it changes. If she didn't know she asked. We didn't particularly pick them, though as a brand they do hold a strong reputation. We actually found Vera through doing our refi through Wells Fargo and liked that agent and they recommended someone who recommended Vera. When we looked into Vera she had great ratings and recommendations and when we met her she had a big binder and just really felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend both Vera and Berkshire for sure. One thing that was notable, is that we started working with her in February, and we never felt rushed so she can move on to the next client.

Review for Zeina Chalak of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

I would give her at least a six out of five. She did an unbelievable job. Not only did she answer my questions. She really walked me through the process step by step. I didn't know anything about what to do at all. I chose them after I spoke to her once, and she knew and was far better than anyone else I had spoken with. I was very impressed. I would recommend Zeina Chalak 100%

Review for Brenda Courtade of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

Ten out of five stars. She is always a great help, she is very well informed and able to answer all my questions. She speaks Spanish and was able to communicate well with me. I would recommend her to others for sure.

Review for Nina Thornsburg of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

It so happens that [Removed] worked very hard to sell our home. I had determined to sell it as is, but she went to work and put it together and did a marvelous job for us. She was our next door neighbor, and not only very professional but also a wonderful neighbor. It was just downright quality professional work. She led us through the paperwork and answered all of our questions. I would definitely recommend her to others. She did such a good job I almost wanted to buy the house from myself when she was all done with it.

Review for Diana MacDonald of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

She was fantastic. She definitely kept us informed and was able to answer all of our questions. I really liked her partnership, she had great clear communication always available and always there help with my questions. She was recommended by [Removed]. We would definitely recommend her again.

Review for Cass Moodley of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

She was very knowledgeable, on everything. We ran into problems with the first buyer, and we had to recover and re-list and she took care of everything. I appreciated the extra time she put in on her part, to get the place ready. We chose to work with them from a personal reference. I would definitely reccommend Cass Moodley, and Berkshire Hathaway to others.

Review for Zeina Chalak of Berkshire Hathaway in Bellevue, WA

She kept us well informed and was really good, I may list my current house with her. She kept my best interest in mind. I would absolutely recommend her to others, I picked her to work with because she came recommended by others.

Review for Diana Macdonald of Berkshire Hathaway, Bellevue, WA

Her and her husband make a great team. They were able to answer all of our questions. She was just very knowledgable. She came recommended by a friend, and I would definitely recommend her to others.

Review for Andrea Aberman of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Review for Robin Wolcott of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Review for Ruta Bastiene of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Review for Carleen Plodinec of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

She was able to answer our questions all of the time, and was quite knowledgeable. I liked the personal relationship she developed, and just giving us the feeling of trust. It was difficult for us being foriegners, but she really did a great job. Carleen was referred by the person selling the home. I would definitely recommend them to others, we also have worked with Pam, and have had a great relationship with her, but she was selling the house so she couldn't represent us as buyers.

Review on Vera Brodsky of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Six out of five stars. We were well informed and she was able to answer all of our questions. We just felt really well taken care of she was really on top of things. She was available on every communication method available, and she was very clear of when she would be unavailable. If we wanted to see a house someone on her team was always available to show us a home. She always felt that she was working really hard on our behalf and felt that she just had really strong knowledge of the space and the market and how well it changes. If she didn't know she asked. We didn't particularly pick them, though as a brand they do hold a strong reputation. We actually found Vera through doing our refi through Wells Fargo and liked that agent and they recommended someone who recommended Vera. When we looked into Vera she had great ratings and recommendations and when we met her she had a big binder and just really felt very comfortable with her. I would definitely recommend both Vera and Berkshire for sure. One thing that was notable, is that we started working with her in February, and we never felt rushed so she can move on to the next clients

Review for Zeina Chalak of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

I would give her at least a six out of five. She did an unbelievable job. Not only did she answer my questions. She really walked me through the process step by step I didn't know anything about what to do at all. I chose them after I spoke to her once, and she knew and was far better than anyone else I had spoken with. I was very impressed. I would recommend Zeina Chalak 100%.

Review for Brenda Courtade of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Review for Nina Thornsburg of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

It so happens that Nina worked very hard to sell our home. I had determined to sell it as is, but she went to work and put it together and did a marvelous job for us. She was our next door neighbor, and not only very professional but also a wonderful neighbor. It was just downright quality professional work. She led us through the paperwork and answered all of our questions. I would definitely recommend her to others. She did such a good job I almost wanted to buy the house from myself when she was all done with it.

Review on Diana Macdonald with Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

She was fantastic. She definitely kept us informed and was able to answer all of our questions. I really liked her partnership, she had great clear communication always available and always there help with my questions. She was recommended by Penn Fed. We would definitely recommend her again.

Review for Cass Moodley with Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

She was very knowledgeable, on everything. We ran into problems with the first buyer, and we had to recover and re-list and she took care of everything. I appreciated the extra time she put in on her part, to get the place ready. We chose to work with them from a personal reference. I would definitely recommend Cass Moodley, and Berkshire Hathaway to others.

Review for Zeina Chalak of Berkshire Hathaway - Bellevue, WA

Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC the parent company to, among others, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate franchise network. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.

Currently operating in 47 states, with over 1,200 offices and more than 42,000 real estate professionals, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, bringing a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity to the real estate market.

Our agents have local market expertise, are always on top of neighborhood trends and have access to unique tools that let us price and market your home, to help you achieve your goals.