Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate (WA301-001) - Seattle, WA

Review of Sherie Crha of Berkshire Hathaway in West Seattle, WA

It was truly a pleasure working with Sherie. She is helpful, honest, friendly and did not mind taking the time to guide us through the process of selling our home. I would refer her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home.

Review of Liz of Berkshire Hathaway in West Seattle, WA

I was very appreciative of how helpful Liz was. She answered all of my questions and was very thorough. Liz is an excellent agent and I would recommend her.

Review of Chariti McIndoe of Berkshire Hathaway in West Seattle, WA

It was wonderful working with Chariti. She is so kind and knowledgeable. She has a can do attitude and answered any questions that I had. She is amazing and efficient! I would highly recommend her.

Review of Michael Mallagh of Berkshire Hathaway in West Seattle, WA

Michael found a great home for me. He had great suggestions and is very knowledgeable about the area. I would definitely recommend him

Review of Tom Root of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Tom was great to work with and had knowledge of the local market. He made sure to answer all of my questions and explain anything that I did not understand. It was a great experience and I would recommend him.

Review of Ashley Dolan of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Ashley made buying our home a smooth process. She was incredible to work with, had great communication and walked us through the process step by step. Ashley is the image of professionalism. We could not be happier with her or our home. We highly recommend her.

Review of Michael Mallagh of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Michael is a top notch agent! He sold our home in this difficult market. He answered all of our questions and gave us some great suggestions that worked! He comes highly recommended and his work shows why.

Review of Patricia Shiras of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Patricia was friendly and she was always quick to respond to our questions and return calls.

Review of Sonya Wind of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Sonya went above and beyond the call of duty for us. She came in with a plan of action and followed through. She was always available and maintained communication with us. She is very dedicated and we would recommend her and use her again in the future.

Review of Craig Roberts of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Craig was great. His knowledge of the market and property value were very helpful in selling my house. He was patient and able to answer any questions that I had. I would recommend him.

Review of Rhonda Bleck of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Rhonda is very pleasant to work with. She is not pushy which we really appreciated. She was always responsive to our calls and emails and worked tirelessly to get us what we wanted. Yes we would definitely recommend her!

Review of Chariti McIndoe of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Chariti is so sweet, knowledgeable and easy to work with. She educated us on the market and was available to us every step of the way. Highly recommended.

Review of Alice Kuder of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Alice is an outstanding agent. She helped to guide and educate us about the real estate market. I would highly recommend Alice to anyone looking to sell or even buy a home.

Review of Gay Harper of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Working with Gay to find a home was a pleasure. She made herself available for us around the clock and provided a lot of helpful advice. She is highly recommended.

Review of Jill Campbell of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Everything was fine. It was a pretty good experience.

Review of Bruce Butterfield of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Bruce has a vast knowledge of the area. He was always available and responsive to our questions. We highly recommend him.

Review of Shari Kruse of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

If we could give Shari 10 stars, we would. She was referred to us by an acquaintance. She answered any questions that we had and made us really comfortable. We would recommend her anytime.

Review of Craig Roberts of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Craig really put us at ease and reassured us that everything would be fine and it was. What we liked about him was his professionalism. We had a great experience with Craig and Berkshire Hathaway.

Review of Sean Stolte of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Sean was awesome and we would recommend him!

Review of Jeff Ames of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Jeff is a really good agent. He was able to anticipate our needs before we knew what they were. We would highly recommend him.

Review of Barb Joseph of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Barb was really nice and helpful. She was able to answer all of our questions and I would recommend her.

Review of Chariti McIndoe of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Chariti really has a strong knowledge and understanding of the local market. She was very committed and kept me well informed. I chose her because a family member recommended her, and I would recommend her as well.

Review of Patricia Shiras of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Patricia really took great care of us. She is knowledgeable and professional and she kept us well informed. Would recommend.

Review of Barb Joseph of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

I was not looking forward to selling my home because of some of the horror stories I had heard about the real estate market. Barb put me at ease and addressed all of my (many) questions and concerns. She made the process seem easy. She got me the best possible price. I am very pleased with my experience with Barb.

Review of Craig Roberts of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

We had a great experience working with Craig. He was very responsive to all of our questions and requests. Berkshire was our first choice because of their steller reputation. We recommend Craig and Berkshire highly!

Review of Brian Bailey of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Brian is an amazing agent! He did answer any questions that I had. What made the experience great was his attention to detail and him being so knowledgeable. Yes, I would definitely recommend him.

Review of Don Bereiter of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Don is very professional and he did a great job helping me find something that fits my needs.

Review of Tracy Harris of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Tracy is a great agent. She answered my questions and kept me informed. I like the fact that she is so driven and I fell that she went above the call of duty to help me.

Review of Alice Kuder of Berkshire Hathaway of West Seattle, WA

Alice is wonderful. She was able to answer our questions. We chose her because a family member told us about her.

Irvine, CA-based HSF Affiliates LLC the parent company to, among others, the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices real estate franchise network. The company is a joint venture of which HomeServices of America, Inc., the nation’s second-largest, full-service residential brokerage firm, is a majority owner.

Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices brings together proven operational excellence, demonstrated integrity and the reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.

Currently operating in 47 states, with over 1,200 offices and more than 42,000 real estate professionals, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is among the few organizations entrusted to use the world-renowned Berkshire Hathaway name, bringing a definitive mark of trust, integrity, stability and longevity to the real estate market.

Our agents have local market expertise, are always on top of neighborhood trends and have access to unique tools that let us price and market your home, to help you achieve your goals.