We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Taking Steps To Ensure Great Care
With transition there can be struggles and they have ironed it out. They have been working with me and taking many steps to keep my loved one there. It has been much smoother. The meals activities and cleanliness have been a 5. My loved one has a random eating habit and the staff work with the meals for them. They have been good at communicating to me with the extra details.
Five residents. Living room seats all...
Five residents. Living room seats all taken.Would be shared room.