Adella Adult Care Home - Portland, OR

I had a lot of problems whit this facility.
Eventually I took my mother out of there and she improved substantially in the new place.
Sorry but I can not recommend this place.

Adella's Adult Care

The ladies there have been wonderful to my mother. I would recommend this facility.

The only thing they don't have is activities. I wish there was games and a yard so the ladies could enjoy the weather when it is sunny.

Adella Adult Care Home is located in beautiful downtown Portland, Oregon. We are known for catering to the needs of our residents. We are happy to assist our seniors with everyday activities such as bathing, dressing, medications, and meals.We pride ourselves on having nurses on hand to help with any need. We are a non-smoking facility. We have indoor common areas for fun scheduled activities or just to visit with friends. Residents can enjoy our weekly devotional services. Residents can also enjoy a trip to the onsite beauty salon, where a licensed beautician will wash, cut or style your loved ones hair. For special needs we have a podiatrist, a physical therapist, a occupational therapist, and a speech therapist, who will visit your loved one whenever needed. Of course, you are welcomed and encouraged to visit as often as possible. All rooms have private bathrooms. You can rest assured that your loved one will be treated like family at Adella Adult Care Home.