A & B Homecare Solutions LLC - New Haven, CT

A & B Homecare Solutions LLC - New Haven, CT has yet not published prices.

Services at home

I am very happy with the services that I received with this in-home care service for my mom. They sent me a great caretaker to help with the needs of my mom. We found her to be helpful and very reliable. We were happy with the care and the assistance. We would recommend this service to other families for in-home care for a loved one.

Very good staff!

The lady that is coming in to take care of him has done a wonderful job. She is reliable and consistent with everything. We never have to worry about something not getting done. We have had a great experience.

A great service!!

We have a compassionate, caring and predictable caregiver that comes out to dad's house three times a week. She helps with minor household cleaning as well as helping to get him out and involved in the community. They made setting up the service easy as they were professional and explained everything. They are a local company that has a large staff so they are able to backfill quickly. I would recommend this service.

The Experience We Had

My mom was getting help from this agency, we are not using them now, but it went very well. The caregivers were pretty good at following instructions but not cleaning up. They were great companionship and most of them were good help. They were on time but twice no one showed up and we did not get a call. It was not an awful experience. A Place For Mom is wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone who needs help.

Great-Grandma Happiness

You helped us provide a wonderful day for my Mom to meet her first great-grandsons. On June 23rd I brought my Mom up from a NJ Nursing home for the day and Alenandria/Sasha was the caregiver for the day and she was wonderful. My Mom is 93 and she is losing her sight but she was able to see the boys somewhat and hold them and squeeze them and also get to see my Son and Daughter ,her grandchildren, who she hadn't seen in awhile. We are very thankful you provide this kind of caring service and on very short notice.

Last-minute need, top-notch help

We were unexpectedly in need of a weekend aide at the last minute, and had very little hope of finding one. Through 'A Place for Mom,' in just a matter of minutes we were in touch with A&B Homecare. Their compassion and professionalism were an enormous reassurance. The caregiver herself was also very accommodating. Thank you to both A PLACE FOR MOM and A&B HOMECARE for coming to our rescue.

Pleased with the service

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with A&B Homecare. The caregivers they've sent have been able to provide the assistance and companionship we were hoping for for our loved one. We're located out of state, so knowing that she is being well looked after provides a lot of peace of mind.