Senior Real Estate Services Checklist
Here are the questions you should ask when choosing a senior real estate service.
To download a printable version of this checklist, click here.
- How long have you been providing senior real estate services?
- What percentage of your time is devoted to senior real estate?
- What type of training have you had in senior real estate, and from which organizations?
- Are you certified as an SRES by the National Association of Realtors, or another professional organization?
- Why did you decide to specialize in senior real estate?
- How can you help me make the best choice for me or my loved one?
- What makes you different from other realtors?
- Can I speak to other seniors and/or their families with whom you’ve worked successfully?
- What will the buying/selling process look like in my situation? What should I expect?
- Can you work with my timeline?
- What is your fee and billing structure?
- What other resources do you provide to support me throughout this process?