Are You Letting Your Local Reputation Sleep on the Job?
Marketing companies and gurus talk about reputation management and local search all the time. Anyone who knows anything about internet marketing today is supposed to know about reviews and local search. Yet, if you look at most people’s reputation and local search results, you see a barebones presentation that is a mere shadow of what they could be displaying to their prospects.
4 warning signs it’s time to wake up your online reputation management:
- You lay sleepless at night worrying someone is going to leave a bad review of your community online.
- Less phone calls are coming from your website because of a couple bad reviews. Your sales people hear prospects mention “bad online reviews” during conversations.
- Your “search results” aren’t standing out on the result pages with golden five star reviews when your competitors do.
- Your competitors have many positive online reviews. One or two really get you fired up. You obsess over their latest marketing tricks, how many residents they’re stealing from you, and so on.
If you relate to any of this, you need to join our webinar on November 6th. Because your problem isn’t your competition, it’s a review and local search problem.
SeniorAdvisor.com and SeniorMarketing.com are joining forces to bring you a webinar to bring your local reputation back to life! Join us on Wednesday November 6th at 1pm Eastern/10am Pacific to learn “How to Use Online Reviews and Local Search to Increase Leads and Occupancy,” presented by Amelia Willson of SeniorAdvisor.com and Kevin Williams of SeniorMarketing.com.
Join us to hear:
- 5 easy-to-implement strategies to build raving reviews for your community.
- How to claim your FREE listing the search engines are giving away, and what factors it takes to get to the top of the search results.
- Insider secrets on how to remove negative reviews entirely, or how to respond in a way that strengthens your community’s image.
- 2 current, real-life examples of communities that are successfully implementing a strong review program and how you can, too.
- The legal cans and cant’s of reviews. Recent companies had to pay $350,000 in fines for breaking these violations.
- 4 ways to use your online reviews in an offline environment to strengthen your marketing and sales process.
- 3 covert and easy ways to monitor your reputation online and legally spy on your competition.
Don’t miss out – register today at the link below!