Business Owner Guidelines
Effective December 2012
We ask that you adhere to the following Guidelines as a Business Owner:
- Screen Name. Please choose a screen name that’s appropriate, or we will ask you to make a change.
- Inappropriate content: Threats, harassment, profanity, obscenity, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry are not allowed.
- No Personal Attacks. Personal attacks are never allowed. Differences of opinion are welcome, as long as they're presented respectfully.
- Promotional content: Do not post promotional content. For example, this includes sharing referral codes or links; soliciting other Users for research purposes; or generating traffic for other web sites.
- Privacy: Do not include other people's private information (for example, real names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other personally identifying information).
- Contact information. It's your responsibility to keep your contact information current. We may use your e-mail address to contact you regarding Your Content posted on the Site.
Review our FAQs or email email@example.com.