What Does it Take to be a SeniorAdvisor.com’s Best of 2017 Care Provider?
Do you feel like your community goes above and beyond the call of duty? Are your residents thrilled to be part of your community? If so, the SeniorAdvisor.com Best of 2017 Awards are your chance to share it with the entire country.
What are SeniorAdvisor.com’s the Best of Awards?
Every year SeniorAdvisor.com evaluates more than 100,000 reviews to find the best of the best. To be more specific, we honor only the top 1% of all communities nationwide. These awards come directly from the reviews submitted by families and residents who live and frequent these communities. The SeniorAdvisor.com Best of 2017 awards are designed to help the communities as well as families trying to find the best care for their loved ones.
As a community, this prestigious award allows you to showcase how wonderful your establishment is. The best part is that this is not just you telling families how great you are, but other families and residents doing it on your behalf.
As a family looking for a place for your loved one, these awards allow you to pinpoint the best options in your area of interest. Again the Best of 2017 Award is given based on the feedback from families that know it best, allowing you to have confidence that these communities really earned their status as one of the best in the country.
How Can I Qualify for the Best of 2017 Award?
- You must be a home care or senior living service provider (assisted living, nursing homes, senior apartments, independent living, Alzheimer’s care, and CCRCs all qualify).
- You must maintain a minimum star rating of 4.5 on SeniorAdvisor.com. *This number may change as it depends on what makes up the top 1% of providers*
- You must have received a minimum of 3 new reviews on SeniorAdvisor.com within 2016.
- You must meet a minimum overall review requirement. *This detail is a proprietary formula by SeniorAdvisor.com*
The best way to ensure your business qualifies is to get new, positive reviews.
How Do I Get New, Positive Reviews?
Click to view full-size version suitable for printing.
The best way to get reviews is to make it easy and convenient for your families to review you. There are several ways you can do this:
- A big hit with families and residents are our SeniorAdvisor.com Review Postcards. You can distribute these in person immediately after a tour, which the family member can then fill out at their convenience. The postage is pre-paid, so all they have to do is drop it in the mail. You can order your Review Postcards for free here. We will mail them to you within 1 business day. The reviews typically get posted within 1-3 business days of receipt.
You can also download the SeniorAdvisor.com Review Postcard template. Print off copies to give to residents and families, then collect them and either scan them to us at [email protected] or mail them to us at 7756 Northcross Drive #101, Austin, TX 78757.
- Send an email to all of your residents, their families and anyone who has toured your community asking them to review your community on SeniorAdvisor.com.
- Walk around or call and ask your residents, their families and anyone who has toured your community to find your community on SeniorAdvisor.com and write a review.
In order to qualify for inclusion in the Best of 2017 Awards, ALL postcards must be postmarked or electronically received no later than October 14th, 2016. Any reviews received after this date will still be transcribed onto SeniorAdvisor.com, but they will not be used to decide eligibility for the Best of 2017 Awards.
What now? Start right now and get reviews for your community! Every year our awards celebration gets bigger and better and this year will be no exception. We look forward to highlighting your business in this year’s Best of 2017 Awards!
Learn more about the awards and check out SeniorAdvisor.com’s Best of 2016 Winners.