Breast Cancer Awareness Month Essay Contest
Has your life been impacted by breast cancer? Do you have a mom, a sister, or a friend who has breast cancer or a survivor? Women living with breast cancer have done, and continue to do, amazing things, and their ability to persevere is inspiring to all of us.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month this October, we want to know who has inspired you. Please write a short essay (no more than 500 words) about your friend or loved one with breast cancer, and why they inspire you. The winner will receive an iPad Air! SeniorAdvisor.com will also make a $100 donation to Susan G. Komen on your behalf.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the contest, please email your essay either as a Word attachment or in the body of the email to email@example.com.
- Essays must be submitted by 12:00 noon Central time on Monday, October 26th, 2015.
- By entering the contest, you acknowledge that your content may be displayed on the SeniorAdvisor.com blog.
The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. SeniorAdvisor.com has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- SeniorAdvisor.com staff will read the essays and choose a winner.
- The winner of the contest will be announced by October 30th on our Facebook page and will be contacted via email.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air, and SeniorAdvisor.com will make a $100 donation to Susan G. Komen on their behalf.