Senior Living Communities: Submit Your Resident Photos Now to WIN!
The SeniorAdvisor.com homepage is visited by tens of thousands of families per WEEK looking for senior care. We want to help these families imagine their loved ones in a warm, loving environment. So, we’re looking for photos of residents in senior living communities to feature on our new and improved homepage! The Facebook photo contest will close April 15th, 2014 at noon Central Time, so submit your photos now! The winning photos will be featured on the SeniorAdvisor.com home page. PLUS: The two communities with the most popular photos, based on fan popularity (number of votes), will receive iPads!
Here are some tips to help your photo get chosen by our team to be featured for FREE on the SeniorAdvisor.com homepage (and reach tens of thousands of potential new residents every week!):
- The image should be a minimum of 400 px high by 1320 px wide, unstretched.
- Images featuring residents who seem content, comfortable, and happy will take preference.
- Try to avoid having important features such as people’s faces or your community name in the bottom lefthand corner of the photo as it may be obscured by the Search controls on our website.
Really want to win that iPad? Here’s how you can promote your photo to get more votes:
- Enter the contest on our Facebook page. You can submit as many photos as you like.
- After you have submitted your photo(s), share your contest entry with your Facebook fans and ask them to vote for it.
- Keep sharing your contest entry on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, and any other social networks and ask your customers to vote for you! You have until April 15th to collect as many votes as you possibly can!
The contest closes April 15th at noon. Winners will be announced by April 30th.