Whitney Place at Northborough - Northborough, MA

Whitney Place at Northborough - Northborough, MA has yet not published prices.

Help is better than good

While trying to find a place for myself I looked for assistance from A Place for Mom and they were extremely helpful. They recommended this location and it worked out perfectly. I am very grateful and pleased to be here. It was a good move. Their staff is very helpful, like any place, and I would recommend this place to others depending on their needs. This place is not perfect, but no place is and no place will be. However, I am pleased with everything. People here are very considerate and caring, the food is good with many options to choose from, and I could tell anyone that they could be really happy here. I would certainly, from my perspective and from where I am, give them a 5. There are things that I struggle with at times, but it’s good for me to be challenged. There are things that you have to work out which is good to do so. Overall, the help here is better than good and there is much opportunities here.

Lovely Place!!

I had recently had a tour of this place for my mom and I was pleased with the experience I had. The staff where all very kind and did a great job presenting the the community to my mother and I. The only thing I did not think would work for my mom was the structure of the building. There was lots of windy hallways and lots of turns that I know she would get lost in. I think that would freak her out with her memory loss.

Our tour!!

This community was our second choice. The people we met were nice and the community was clean and well maintained.