White Pine Senior Living - IGH I - Inver Grove Heights, MN

White Pine Senior Living - IGH I - Inver Grove Heights, MN has yet not published prices.

Highly recommend

My brother has lived here for 18 months. As you enter there is a fireplace. Apartments are nice and have roomy bathrooms and closets. Each apartment has a washer and dryer, etc. Food is good. As a quadriplegic, my brother pays more because of cares needed. Despite some turnover, care has been good to excellent. Staff are warm and friendly. They are willing to add staff if we need to leave early for a doctor appointment. There are no church services, but a Bible Study is available once a week. He chooses not to participate in other activities.

Would not recommend

I would not recommend White Pine Senior Living to anyone, our experience here was not a good one. I don't think the staff watch the residents very carefully, and they only have emergency pull cords in the rooms, no sort of life alert type necklace option. It was always hard to locate a staff member if you needed any assistance. And on top of those issues, the food here was just awful. Everything was very bland, and nothing was fresh.