Brookdale Sevierville - Sevierville, TN

Every aspect of resident care has been attended to by Brookdale from safety to daily needs of the resident. The living quarters are roomy and the private bathrooms modern and efficient. The commons rooms are comfortable and inviting. An elderly person would feel right at home within this facility. [name removed] was knowledgeable about Brookdale and enthusiastic about welcoming new residents. The tour was quite a success.

Nice Tour Of Facility

This is a nice community, and my tour of it went well. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. From what I saw the community looked nice, and well-kept. The staff was friendly, and helpful. My questions were answered, and the experience went well overall.

My tour

This looked like a nice community when I visited. The people were friendly and helpful. They seemed to offer some nice amenities. This community does not offer a secure building and this is one thing we were looking for.

Mother and I visited Brookdale on June 1st. We enjoyed the tour as well as meeting [Removed], some of the other staff members, and residents. While we may reconsider the Respite Care in the future, we are letting Mother vacation in Knoxville to be closer to my sister. Thank you so much!

Very nice

Everyone at Brookdale is very nice. They all seem to enjoy there jobs and it shows by the way they take care of mom. My mother also enjoys being there which makes me feel good knowing that she is well cared for.

Lovely Staff!!

My mother was only at this community for a short period of time but I have no complaints about her stay. The staff was very good about keeping her comfortable and getting her acquainted with the other residents that lived there. They have a great activity program that they offer and have great meals provided three times a day. I would use there services again and would recommend them.

I appreciate all the encouragement, help and time. I given before my dad became a resident. Great staff!

Mistake to leave Brookdale

My mother lived at Brookdale Sevierville for 2 years. I recently moved her to Dominion Sevierville and I regret this decision every day. She received such good care at Brookdale, but we left because of price. I learned the adage that you get what you pay for is true. My mom is not doing as well at Dominion, but I have made my decision and will stick to it.

You won't be happy any place else.

My mother lives here and we are very happy with her care. Very caring place. You wouldn't be happy any place else.

Great Place to LIve

Brookdale Sevierville is the Best Assisted Living in the area. All of the staff are kind and caring. The building is somewhat dated but very clean and home like. The residents are cared for as you can see as you walk through the building and it is not unusual to see staff interacting in a very positive way with the residents, you can tell they are loved. My mother lives at Brookdale Sevierville and she is very happy there. I have noticed a great improvement in the atmosphere since the new Director has arrived and I have noticed that the staffing is much better with a group that works well together.

food is horrible

The food is terrible. Cold and flavorless. We pay a lot of money and they boast a gourmet menu as a selling point. Its just awful. They never make what's on the Brookdale menu.The activities program was great but that even seems to be deteriorating. We are looking for a new place. The place is depressing. The birds are the best. Mom loves them.

Brookdale Senior Living

We regret to hear that you have been less than satisfied with the food. We have passed this along to our district operations and dining team for further review. We are pleased to announce that we have a new Dining Services Coordinator in our family, and we are fully confident in their abilities.

BUGS

This place has gone down the tubes in the last year. The Residents Associates are wonderful and the Activities program is excellent. On the negative side, the new ED is completely detached from the community. She stays in her office only to come out to use the copy machine. No people skills. Next is my mother had some money and belongings [removed] from her. The worst thing is My mom had ants crawling all over her, the floor and the window. This was not the first time. I felt honorably for her because she had no idea they were there. I told the ED months ago but this is an ongoing problem. Very ineffective administration.

Brookdale Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Our district team has addressed these concerns with local management. Our new executive director also has more than five years of experience in Assisted Living and more than 30 year in business management. We are fully confident in her abilities provide high quality care for our residents.

Excellent Facility

Brookdale is a lovely, clean, caring & professional facility for your loved one to reside. The staff is so kind & caring to their residents.
The meals are nutritious; there's daily entertainment for the residents.
I highly recommend Brookdale for your loved one to reside.

Bedrooms too small

Bedrooms too small

Wellington Place of Sevierville
provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place of Sevierville
we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Wellington Place of Sevierville
provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietician, helps residents retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.