Brookdale Cleveland - Cleveland, TN

My tour

I liked this community when we toured it. It looked clean and the people we met seemed nice. This community allows pets and offers transportation. This community did not have an opening at the time we toured.

I met with [Removed] @Brookdale yesterday. Very impressed with the community itself, & especially the staff. Even the office staff know each resident personally & exude love & caring towards them. It was clean & smelled good. The residents appeared healthy, happy & content. That's what I want for my Mama.

My tour

This looked like a clean community when we visited. The people we met were nice. They have a swimming pool and some nice amenities. This community did not have any openings when we visited.

Very disappointed in this community!!

I am not happy at all with this community and the experience my mother had while she was in there care. I am upset in the way they handled things and the false promises they gave us during our assessment. After my mother was moved in it was a lot of added expenses that I had not planned on as well as me having to hire external help to come in and watch her because they could not provide the care she had needed. I had to eventually move her out into another facility, I would not recommend this place to anyone.

We Tour The Community Twice

I tried this place out and went to tour it twice. It was over booked for respite. I needed a flexible schedule to set up a respite for our loved one. It was a nice place to tour.

It Is Such A Wonderful Community

This community is always clean and organized. The staff are so wonderful and are interactive with my dad. The food is good, Dad has not complained. There are activities but Dad feels it is more for the women but are working on having more male activities, otherwise Dad has been on 2 outings. I couldn't have asked for a better place with this community and I have already recommended several people.

It feels like home!

The staff and residents here are like one big family! You walk in the door and feel like you are at home because of the inviting atmosphere! The care given is top notch and the nurses stay on top of any health concerns that may arise from any of the residents! The Nurse Practitioner that comes to the community is caring and straight forward. Her staff is able to order in-house x rays and labs so that you do not have to put stress on your loved one by taking them out of the community to sit in a waiting room. Moving my family member here was one of the best decisions that I have ever made! I have such peace of mind knowing that she is safe, taken care of and loved on as well. That alone is worth the cost!

great place, food needs seasoning

The place is really good. My mom complains about the food not being seasoned. She understands there are certain diets they have to accommodate but the food could use some seasoning.

Good looking but not good.

It was a nice facility, it was new and clean and pretty, but we had issues! They assessed her and said that she should be in the assisted living, after one day they decided she needed memory care. They sent her to a hospital because she tried to open a door that was supposed to be secure. The hospital says she didn't belong there, that there was no reason for this. If they were having a problem with her they could have called me. I didn't hear until after they sent her.

Wellington Place of Cleveland provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Wellington Place of Cleveland we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.