Villas of Sparks - Sparks, NV

No need to look any further

I cannot express enough good things about the quality of service and care that was provided to my brother and I when looking for a home for our mom. We were in a situation were our mom had to be relocated from her home to a senior living facility in a matter of weeks. We spent the day visiting other facilities in Reno Area and our last visit was to Brookdale in Sparks. We knew the minute we walked in this was the place for our mom. We were pleasantly greeted by [Removed] who provided us with the tour. We were never pressured into anything or felt like we were in a car sales lot. The facility, staff and convenience of many other amenities are beyond comparison. Not to mention [Removed] who also made our mother feel at home. We are so great full we had come across this place our mother can really call home. Needless to say we signed and our mom was in her new place withing 10 days...thank you to everyone especially [Removed]

Very clean and friendly staff.

Brookdale sparks is very clean and has a friendly staff. Every time I ask my father how things are going he has good things to say.

incredibly friendly and helpful

The lady that introduced me to everyone has been just incredibly friendly and helpful, as has everyone else that we have run into. Everyone there gets a five star rating in my book.

We really liked them.

When we were looking for a place, this was our first choice. There just weren't any rooms available at the time. They had less people than where we moved, so it had more of a family atmosphere. They had a different way of doing the dining too, they had a salad bar for every meal, and all three meals were included. We really liked them.

The staff is very friendly.

There are some concerns with accounts. It’s a nice community. The staff is very friendly. The only significant problem is the corporate concerns about billing. Locally they are dealing very well. I only ate there once – the one time was excellent. The parking is good.

I was really impressed with this place. The food was delicious!

I was really impressed with this place. The food was delicious! There wasn't a certain time to eat, the dining room was just open, I really liked that. There were not any openings available but was even less expensive, than the place we went to. They were so friendly, we really wanted to move here.

No Problems!

They're great. I haven't had a problems with them yet. The food is good. If there is ever a problem with my mom the call me instantly. She loves it. They have activities like exercises and bean bag baseball. They're very truthful. Whenever I have questions they answer them. I like it.

Villas of Sparks provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

At Villas of Sparks, Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program.