Pacifica Senior Living South Coast- Costa Mesa, CA

Review of Costa Mesa

Friendly and cooperative staff. Caregivers make a point to get to know the residents and their family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Review of Pacifica Costa Mesa

Very nice

Review of Pacifica

Very impressed with staff and appearance, cleanliness of entire facility, brights and consistently fresh smelling. Nice lobby and all staff wear badges and smile. [name removed](activities) very involved with residents & [name removed] and [name removed[ responsive to requests and provide options.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

My husband lives at Pacifica South Coast and it puts my mind to ease that he is cared for by an amazing staff. The management team is very friendly and always helpful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it.

My stepmother has Alzheimer’s disease and needs advanced memory care. The staff and medical staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. The facility is well maintained and provides for the support of our loved one during this difficult time of our family.

Pacifica Senior Living

Awesome. Friendly and helpful staff. My grandmother loves it here.

Did Lots of Research

This community was my second choice. Although they didn't have the open floor plan that I had seen at a previous community I really liked this place. The staff was friendly and nice. The appearance of the community was clean and well maintained and the residents seemed comfortable and well taken care of.

Very friendly staff. The location is currently under renovation. There are very few assisted living residents moved in so it was difficult to see the activities that they will be doing when it is in full operation. It looks like it will be a nice facility when it is finished in 2-4 weeks. It is a possible option for my Mom.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review and for considering our community. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, we look forward to speaking with you again soon.

I almost canceled on Pacifica but I am glad I did not. They welcomed an opportunity for me to speak with their client (caregiver) who was honest and kind. He and his wife were together for 50 years (even though they seemed a lot younger) and it was a very difficult transition for both of them BUT once the transition happened, it was the best decision they made. He believes they take good care of his wife, he explained that for the first few weeks, it is best not to visit and included the hardship to him it caused. He recommended I attend coed as well as female support groups because he found them very helpful and most importantly he gave testament to the service Pacifica brought to his loved one. The 60,000 per year is within my price range thus making this an option. I need to do a bit more research (e.g. eventual hospice needs, power of...), as well as speaking with [Removed] doctors to ensure we are all on the same path.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We understand how difficult this is and we are glad that we can be here for you and your family during this transition. Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide to our memory care residents and their families. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

I like how the staff are attentive, helpful and concerned with my mom. The community is very clean and kept up. The food is good but the scheduling is a bit odd, breakfast is normal portion but lunch is huge and dinner is light. My mom enjoys activities like gardening, playing shuffle board, and golf. There is change and management and I have notice a bit of difference. It's been good here and I would recommend this community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Villa Rosa - Excellence in Memory Care

My aunt has been living at Villa Rosa Memory Care for about six weeks. I have been very pleased with the care she is receiving and the positive, pleasant attitude of all of the staff that I have met. The facility is well maintained and clean, and just the right size (for my aunt) with about 20 residents on each floor - there is a cafe, patio, several rooms where people can sit or watch tv, and a movie room. Villa Rosa is truly a partner with me in the care of my aunt, and are very receptive in talking with me as well as proactive in meeting my aunt's needs.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that you and your Aunt are happy here with us. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living South Coast. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to us at any time, we are here for you!

We are very happy with Villa Rosa!

Villa Rosa is such an amazing place! From the staff to the appearance of the community, everything is just phenomenal! Dad has been there for some time and since moving in the staff have encouraged him to be social and they always have something for the residents to do. Everything from happy hour to many activities and even birthday celebrations! The food is amazing and I would highly recommend the place to anyone looking for a great place for their loved ones where they will get the proper care and attention they need!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it!

Caregivers Are Awesome

There really is nothing to improve on for them. My loved one enjoys the caregivers that are there and they help him to get out more and participate in activities when he can. They have worked with him very well.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

Always the best!

I had to give everything a 5...Villa Rosa Memory Care is always the best, the care is wonderful, they keep me informed of everything that goes on and they have a very caring, loving staff.

simply outstanding

The people who work there at Villa Rosa Memory Care are simply outstanding! That is what makes or breaks a place like this, and they are just phenomenal.

The one thing that they could improve is the food. My dad was living at a place before that had super high quality food, and Villa Rosa has more general food.

Other than that, everything (especially the people there) have been great.

Pacifica Senior Living

Nice grounds and good food

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 3.5 star review.

Seemed like a nice place

Unfortunately our loved one's stay at Villa Rose was only a short one, but overall I thought it was a very nice place. The staff were very friendly and caring, and they seemed to take good care of the residents. Unfortunately they did not have enough night staff to adequately handle our loved ones wandering issues. But I would say this place is worth a look for anyone whose loved one doesn't have that particular issue.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 4 star review.

Lovely building, lovely vibe

Beautiful community, newly renovated. On a quiet residential street but only minutes from the 55 freeway. The Executive Director has a lot of tenure in the industry and her knowledge of caring for the elderly comes across in speaking to her. Very impressive, she knows her stuff.

They only do memory care there, which made me more confident that they are truly focused on providing care to those with Alzheimer's and other memory impairment. Their activities calendar was chock-full of events, and they split certain items up to cater to higher- or lower- functioning residents. I noted that they had Disneyland's birthday marked on the calendar - I loved that!

The cost seemed extremely affordable - $3900-$4100 all-inclusive, the only add-on being $450 monthly for incontinence (and they buy all the supplies). They also offer hospice (I think it was a 3-day minimum stay) at $225/day. They have private and semi-private rooms and when you move in, you can choose a different color to paint your room if you want, which I thought was a really considerate way to help new residents feel more at home.

The marketing director took us on a tour. She was really nice, very positive, and got along well with the residents. She had started the library there and the corresponding book club, which is the sort of thing I hope to have available when I eventually reach this stage in life. The residents seemed happy and engaged, and more than one approached us to tell us how much they enjoyed it there, which was really nice to hear.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Rooms are empty except bed. They char...

Rooms are empty except bed. They charge $450 for diapers per month.

Pacifica Senior Living

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Pacifica Senior Living South Coast is a warm and friendly memory care community conveniently located in the Costa Mesa metropolitan core of Orange County. Our community is close to hospitals, medical facilities, South Coast Plaza Shopping Mall, Back Bay Nature Preserve, Newport Beach, dining and theater.

Offering dementia specific activity programs, nutritious and delicious meals and snacks, scheduled transportation, life enriching social activities, and complimentary weekly housekeeping and laundry services. Contact us to learn more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE