View Pointe - Colorado Springs, CO

I likes that it is smaller and the room are fairly big with a LOT of storage space. The do go on a bus and tour around to different places. I do like that the can get a PA there to look at Mom if an issue arises and she wouldn't HAVE to go to the doctor's office, even though our doctor's office is very close. Didn't see a lot of activity. Only one choice for a meal and I don't think my Mom would care for that option.

Top quality

The marketing agent was super---attentive, sensitive, quickly adapting her "spiel" to the information we needed.
We would move in tomorrow if these places for independent living didn't cost so much. Maybe some day! When we're ready, Viewpointe would be our first choice.

Elisa Santos

We appreciate your kind words! We are always here to assist!

The Beginning

We had a tour here and along with other places too. They were fine and suitable for our needs but my mom did not pick this community for her reasons.

Elisa Santos

We thank you for your feedback and hope that your mother found a community she felt comfortable calling "home".

ViewPointe Colorado Springs

We toured ViewPointe as a potential independent living situation for ourselves in the future. The staff was very caring. The residents were happy and well cared for in all stages of retirement. The independent living apartments had a nice view and a balcony and we liked the roominess of the two bedroom unit. The faith based aspect of ViewPointe appeals to us. We could tell that the staff was sincere in its mission to the elderly, caring very much about all aspects of the seniors' lives. We arrived just after meal time. It smelled delicious in the dining room and we were pleased to know that they can accommodate special food needs. The wide range of activities available for the residents were excellent. It would be nice if they had a gym on site but they offer rides to the nearby Y for swimming, etc. they do have exercise classes on site. Of the all the senior residences we have visited in three states, ViewPointe is one of the best we have seen. Very affordable!

Elisa Santos

Thank you for the kind words. We are here to serve our residents and provide the very best care, physically, emotionally and spiritually. We appreciate you sharing your feedback!

Very happy with this place!!

Everything is going very well for my mother at this community so far. The staff have all been attentive to her needs and have made sure that they she is receiving great quality of care. She has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed participating in activities from time to time. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Elisa Santos

Thank you so very much for the positive feedback. We are so happy that your mother is enjoying her decision to call ViewPointe home!

A huge upgrade!!

My mother is doing very well since her move to View Pointe. The community is a huge upgrade from thew place she was at before. She now has a room that is twice the size of the one she has before. My mother loves the staff, the food, and the activities available. She loves going on outings and her favorite activity is Bingo. She also loves going down to the library to meet other residents. It has truly been a wonderful experience.

Elisa Santos

Thank you for your feedback! It is so humbling for us to hear these positive words. We take our mission of service to our residents very seriously and are happy that your mother is enjoying her decision to call ViewPointe "home".

I had gone to this community for information on the care that was available here. This was not a planned tour for the staff to be available to answer the questions that I had. The community was clean and had a nice feeling. They had a nice size community. It appeared to be clean inside and out. I would suggest that families your this community for the care of a loved one.

Elisa Santos

Thank you so much for taking the time to communicate your feedback. We take great pride in our ViewPointe community and are proud that it is translated to all who visit.

Review of View Pointe - Colorado Springs, CO

The ENTIRE staff of View Pointe from delivery - cleaning-maintenance-business office have been and continue to be welcoming, friendly, and supportive to me as I entered this community. As a retired RN I come from a background that is critical on evaluating care of others. I can find absolutely no fault in the attention that has been given to me as well as others!!

Lee,
You are a blessing to our entire ViewPointe community! You bring so much to our community and we love you!

Review of View Pointe - Colorado Springs, CO

My mother has been living in the Memory Care Unity at View Pointe for approximately 14 months and I am incredible pleased with the care and attention she has received. The staff is friendly and passionate about their jobs with a person, a love and dedication to the residents. The food and facilities are both exceptional. I would not hesitate (in fact have recommended this facility to several) to recommend View Pointe to anyone.

Ron,

Thank you so much for the kind words. It has been our pleasure...

We are real happy here!

My loved one has only been here a short while, but we are very impressed and happy here! For one thing, they don't nickle-and-dime you for everything. They are very accomodating with their care plans. Here, I'm saving about $1,100/month compared to other places. The memort care unit is new, so there aren't that many residents. They really honor your wishes and make sure you're happy - even if that means staying in your room for some peace and quiet. They are accomodating and not over stimulating. Also, being that the building is a little older, the rooms are much bigger! We are real happy here!

In the spirit of love, Bethesda Adult Communities provides an environment where vintage lives blossom. We strive to cultivate a vibrant, active and healthy community. Bethesda Adult Communities are apart of a non-profit Christian based organization that have been caring for seniors for over 50 years. ViewPointe, a Bethesda Adult Community overlooks the scenic Rockrimmon Valley in Colorado Springs, CO. providing dramatic panoramic views of Pikes Peak and Colorado's Front Range. ViewPointe provides both independent and assisted living services while promoting physical, social, spiritual and psychological growth of each resident.

ViewPointe is dedicated to providing independence and nurturing each resident by offering a stimulating and an active lifestyle. Your new home at ViewPointe will feature natural lighting, comfortable lounges, restaurant-style dining, libraries and chapel services. Our beautifully landscaped grounds accent our community with a lot of open space, courtyards and comfortable patio areas.