Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Fit the bill nicely...

A loved one who had mobility issues recently moved into Victoria Place. Staff (especially Nicole and Rupert) were very helpful and friendly and she is enjoying her time there so far. I have no issues about cleanliness, food quality, attention to care or activities. Front desk staff weekday/daytime could be more pleasant as she's your 1st point of contact when visiting - Weekend staff are great! Nice they have 1 washer/1 dryer onsite for family to do resident laundry and the lobby bar/coffee bar is a nice touch as well as the family private dining room with special menus available at request. TIP: I'd recommend moving your loved on in on a weekday so the right staff are at work and available immediately for meetings and to get all services started asap.

A Caring Place

My sisters and I are thrilled with The care our mother is receiving at Victoria Place. Everyone is so caring and friendly, care is personalized and family is always welcome. My mother absolutely loves it there and we are able to sleep at night knowing that she is well cared for.

Dad feels very comfortable at Victoria Place.

So far Dad is really enjoying the gentle exercise, park proximity location and cleanliness of Victoria Place. The staff are lovely and quite helpful, too.
The staff were most helpful in getting some personal things in the room for Dad to make him feel more at home!

Had tour...great communication...budget restraints put her in a very small room.... too small for my mother

Pet Friendly - seems my pet was liked more than me.

I went to this retirement home because of the "pet friendly" & I roll my beautiful well behaved companion dog - I left without her - a staff member took her & gave her to someone, somewhere.I have been mourning her loss for 6 months now & I left A sad but true happening

Victoria Place - Family Friendly

The people truly care. The atmosphere is homey and friendly. The rooms are clean and everything is bright. The staff are like family.

We all loved this property. Location is ideal, the staff are warm and friendly. The court yard is amazing. The price point is within her budget.This property is a consideration for certain.

I didn't get a positive energy from this property. It felt more like a high rise hospitalish environment. It was lacking natural light

On the whole, my daughter Maria and I were favourably impressed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The whole place smelled very clean. The
staff interacted with the residents very naturally. I have decided to go to Victoria Place for two reasons: one is for all the reasons listed above; the
other reason is that they are offering a $400 a month permanent monthly deduction for as long as the resident stays at Victoria Place. Cost is very important for me. The only two negatives for me are: there is no place for my scooter which I use frequently, and there is no help with taxi fares
Larkin has a'chit' system by which the resident pays the taxi fare, minus the chit. As I mentioned before, cost is very important to me. The two places
were mostly equal; Victoria Place seems a better fit for me.

Justyna was great, the rooms are extremely small for the price, but overall I feel it was quite decent. I would be claustrophobic in the small room on my own, not sure how 2 people could be in that small space.

Review of Victoria Place Assisted Living in Kitchener, ON

Liked some of the renovation that has been done. Was not greatly impressed with the facility.

Revera – Victoria Place is located in the heart of downtown Kitchener, Ontario, just minutes from Victoria Park.

The private manicured gardens, extensive patio lounge and lovely views make this a perfect setting for a vivacious retirement community. Residents have a wide choice of quality personalized care services, and a lineup of recreation programs that engage broad interests. Whether you choose to enjoy a chat in the spacious lounge, a snack in the café, or sit with a good book in the library, you will always find something to suit your preference.

Victoria Place is Kitchener's only downtown retirement community, offering independent and assisted living. The central location means that residents are also close to shopping, great health care services and convenient public transportation.

Victoria Place is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.