Brookdale Trillium Crossing - Columbus, OH

There rates are a little too much, and don't have a medicade facility . I don't think he can afford. They did suggest their facility in westerville, I will call them tomorrow

Wonderful tour and staff

This is an older community but it is very well kept up and would have been one of our choices. The staff did a wonderful job with our tour, they took their time showing us all around and they answered all our questions and they fully understood when we decided to go with a different community. There are a lot of amenities here for their residents, even an indoor pool and spa. I would definitely recommend taking a tour here.

Our new home

We like living in this community. The staff has been very helpful to our needs. The community is clean and we like the environment. The menu is good and they keep us busy with activities that are offered. We would recommend this community to others

Perfect for independent living!!!

Brookdale Trillium Crossing was absolutely perfect. This community is more focused on independent living, not memory care. We were able to see first hand how they interacted with the needs of the residents. It was great to see that they would drop what they were doing and take care of the resident's requests. The rooms were fabulous, and the way they were situated it was very private. We chose another community that was a better fit for our loved one's needs.

Care and attention

We like the care at this community. The staff are caring and always trying to make sure that things get compltedly. They do offer activiites for her to participate. We would recommend this community. for other families.

Beautiful and Large

The staff was very welcoming and friendly when we toured Brookdale Trillium Crossing. It was very clean and well-kept. They were very informative about their community. We chose another community that was smaller and fit our budget needs.

Helpful Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and it was a pleasant experience. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. I thought they had a nice floor plan with lots of great amenities for all of the residents. It was a nice place but just was not the right fit for him in the end decision.

Couldn't Be Any More Pleased

I couldn't say enough positive things about this community. It is a very nice facility, and my parents are doing very well since their move here. My siblings, and I am very pleased with all they have done for us. We needed a quick move for my parents, and they were very accommodating with everything. We were able to get them moved in within a week. They have a great staff, and they have been very friendly, and helpful. They do a good job with the cleanliness. When I visit everything is well-kept. When I go to visit they look good, and healthy. We have no complaints about this community, and would highly recommend it.

Still adjusting...

My father is doing well since his move into Brookdale. I think it is a nice place, however it does take a while for management to respond to emails and requests for things like minor repairs in my father's apartment and inquiries on his billing. Only 5 weeks in, so we will see how it goes.

Disappointed and Frustrated

We are in the process of moving into Brookdale Trillium and have been very disappointed and frustrated with the lack of responsiveness to concerns presented to the staff. Promises to return calls seldom happen and when calls are returned no apologies or reasons for not calling are offered. We have little confidence in the administration's care and concern in making this a pleasant move. We have heard from the loved one of a former resident that the administration is slow and [Removed] in responding to resident's maintenance needs. We are having doubts and regrets about moving into this place.

Care and comfort

I like this community. The staff is nice and respectful, but the staff does not reply when needed. We are not happy with the routine of the cleaning and the laundry. The meals need to cook more. They have activities that are offered to her. I would suggest that other families tour the community for the care needed for a loved one.

More Information About Fees

It has been stressful not knowing about community fees and seeing extra charges on the bill for care cost. In the beginning it was good having the 2 free months of rent but it was not expected to see other fees that were not discussed before moving into the community. This would not be the right place for someone with annuity. It is a nice facility but it seems overpriced.

Nice facility (some updates in the dining room would be nice...tables linens pretty tattered, damage to walls visible). There was mentioned possibility of a possible refurbishment later this year...I hope so!

The wait staff in dining room don't seem happy about their jobs and often terse/borderline rude to residents/customers. Food adequate but not stellar. Rest of staff (receptionist, coordinators, all very pleasant).

Our tour contact (Removed) was wonderful and very nice and took her time with my mom and I. Appreciate that they talked to my mom directly to get a handle on what was important to her in a facility. Rest of facility/amenities and rooms seem nice. Impressed that people seem social there (ice cream social very popular!). Good turnout for one of the exercise classes. Good systems in place for safety, etc.. Also appreciate that both IL and AL available there.

Our thanks to [Removed]...she was great and we will keep her posted on our decision.

Very Kind To Me

My tour of this community was a nice one. The community appeared to be well maintained. All the staff was kind and informative. All my questions were answered. I liked all the activities they have available for the residents. Everyone was very kind to me, and this is a nice place.

Nice Tour, But Needed Some Updating

I had a very good tour of this community. It is a very nice community with friendly people. The community looked a little bit older than the other communities we looked at. You could tell it needed some updating. I had to consider that fact it needed updating, the prices they were asking for was not reasonable. My tour went well, but this wasn't the community for us.

Mom Is Happy

it is going well and my mom is happy. She has been paired with a woman to go to the dining room and she likes the meals. They have activities available and I am encouraging her to participate. Most of the staff are good but I have not been able to to get a hold of the move-in coordinator. No calls have been returned an my mom has gone to the office to find them.

we like this place. Would like to take Dad there to visit to see how he likes it.

Loved this place! It's a bit like a cruise ship--it's quite large, so not everything is close by, but it has lots of amenities for the price. For us, one of the deciding factors was that they have enough nurses on staff at any time to perform a two-man lift if necessary.

They have good communication at this community!!

We visited a lot of places before choosing Brookdale Trillium Crossing for my parents. None of the other places had the responsive people that are at this community. If one of my parents has an emergency the staff know what to do to help the parent that did not go to the hospital. The community is clean and the entire staff take care of things without being asked. I would recommend this community.

Review of Brookdale Trillium Crossing - Columbus, OH

Like the location. It is very nice

Toured, very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was just a little too fancy for Mom, it just wasn't a good fit for her. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I'd definitely recommend at least touring!

We love it here. We have been very happy with Trillium.

We love it here. We have been very happy with Trillium. We have friends that have been here for years, and they have been very happy here as well. It's a great place.

Not bad so far!

So far everything is going fine, it's just a matter of getting used to situation for now.

Seemed like a nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Trillium Place seemed like a nice place overall, but it wasn't the best fit for us. The people here were very friendly, and the facility looked great, but Mom was interested in somewhere that provided long-term care so she wouldn't need to move if her care level increased down the line.

to balance the good and the bad is part of life.

Good location . Very good food .The swimming pool and water exercise are a plus. Poor cleaning services . Not very caring management . Monthly issues with billing . maintenance services are not very good and there are charges for it. Comunication among stuff members is poor . Entretainment is limited. Driving to appointments is limited. Residents with help with family members to help will probably be OK.

Wonder place!

Trilium Place has been absolutely fantastic! Placing my loved one here was the best decision we've ever made! The staff are friendly and professional, and they were a huge help throughout the whole process, the transition was smooth as could be! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they do a great job looking out for the people who live here.

A Great place for mom

Great clean friendly senior community. Lots of great activities. Beautiful atmosphere. One of the best in town.

Very good, but should be better given the cost

This is a very good place, but like all large institutions, it doesn't always function efficiently or effectively. There have been problems getting the monthly bill to be accurate. Currently, there is no private transportation for a fee available, even though it is advertised in the brochure. The move-in protocol does nor seem well organized. For example, maintenance tasks that I asked to have done a week before move in were not completed until after move in, and then weren't done properly. I had to request that the cleaning service begin, even though this is part of the package deal. No one has followed up with me on the "vial of life" process, even though I signed up for this two weeks before move in, and I have lived here for five weeks. People here are friendly and seem to be genuinely concerned. the food is very good.

Very nice looking place, but expensive

I visited this community when looking into senior living options for a loved one. Trillium Place seemed very nice! The staff were friendly, and the facility was well kept and clean. It looked like they had a very full activity schedule! My only concern was the cost, it was an expensive community.

Review of Trillium Place Assisted Living in Columbus, OH

A wonderful place, but too expensive for my parents' budget.

MAKING IT HAPPEN

Would highly recommend A Place For Mom to anyone needing services and/or recommendations of facilities. After taking my initial information and what we were looking for for Mom - the representative Jane was on it. She had made calls to various facilities - sending me emails with appointments, as well as having various facilities getting in touch with me. Well organized and exactly what we were looking for. This process moved very quickly and I am happy to report my Mom is settled into Trillium Place. Amy the Sales Director here at the Trillium also has been professional and thorough and my only hopes are that Mom will be very happy here as well - time will only tell. Facility is clean, nicely furnished and cared for and staff appear to be very friendly and attentive; a real home feeling. Amy was great in working and accomplishing our goal at hand in a short amount of time. We brought Mom in for a tour before making a final decision and Amy was so kind and patient and spoke to Mom regarding Trillium Place and it was evident she won her over immediately; despite reluctance in accepting that this is what was needed regarding her care. Thanks to both these key individuals for their assistance and attention to detail in making it happen as well as ensuring that Mom would be getting the care and attention needed!

Very nice place!

This place is phenomenal! My loved one really seems to love it here! It's a beautiful, clean community, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful! They have events going on all the time to keep the residents entertained, and the meal service is fantastic, I've eaten here multiple times!

Looked like a nice place

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Overall this place looked very nice. The staff were all very friendly, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. However we didn't feel this place would have been the best fit for his lifestyle, there were no outdoors areas to walk in nearby, which is something he really enjoys.

Mostly nice

I didn’t like it there because it was trying to be too high class and I felt like their dining service sucked. They used more decorations and space dividers. So there was a lot of waiting in line to get in and eat. They had good facilities, but the dining room could be better.

We have a lovely pool here!

I haven’t used much in care service, but I plan to. This is a great place, very active, very good looking, bright, lots of light! Oh and the windows in the apartments are so good, so large! The school kids who come who put on activities are great and every Friday is Happy Hour. I’ve tried that. There is a woman who plays classic songs! The food is very good. Breakfast is included every day. I bought the 20 meals a month plan. They are very proud of their meals and chefs. We have a lovely pool here!

It's been a hard adjustment, but they...

It's been a hard adjustment, but they really like the food. I personally was a little dissatisfied with the orientation process. I wish that the staff would have checked-in on my loved ones more, and maybe been there to answer any questions they had. Perhaps just more follow-up and more than once. Also, the maintenence took a long time when they were moving in. It took two weeks to get some pictures hung up. Other than that, the home health nurse is great, and all the people are friendly.

Exhausted All Options!

Our mother had been at another facility in Dublin, OH for the past 9 years. As her health/memory began to wane, we wanted additional assistance for her. Her former facility offered a "Concierge" service at the cost of $65/day and I was very unimpressed with their service and communication. We began a search that lasted over one month where we visited/called/and spoke with 8 different local facilities.

Trillium Place stood head and shoulders above the rest. The atmosphere is clean and bright. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. The activities available are seemingly endless and the food/choices are excellent!

Trillum - a great place for my Mom

I visited four facilities and decided on Trillium Place because I saw a vibrant community of seniors. They were smiling, walking around, talking with each other. They genuinely looked happy.

My Mom has been at Trillium for over six months now and I couldn't be more pleased; more importantly my Mom is very happy.

Trillium's staff is friendly and they listen. They also know how to integrate a new resident into the community -- to help them feel welcome and meet other residents.

My Mom loves the fact that she doesn't have to go anywhere to get her hair done, to eat and there are so many activities she can get involved in, if she chooses.

Clean and updated. Felt a ...

Clean and updated. Felt a bit like a hotel instead of a home.

Love this community!!!

My mother lived at Trillium Place for 2 1/2 years and her experiences in Assisted Living were fantastic. I could rest at night because I knew that the caring staff was on the front line in helping with my mother's needs. If they needed me for anything, or if they had a question, they would call me.

My aunt and uncle live at Trillium Place now, and they are really happy in their Independent LIving apartment. It is spacious, has big windows and large rooms---even a balcony. The meals there are truly wonderful---My uncle has always been "quite the gourmet" and he is really impressed that their restaurant's menu is so varied and the presentation and flavors so delicious.

For a great senior communnity experience, I would recommend Trillium Place!

Pros - .5 star resort! .bi...

Pros - .5 star resort! .big rooms .Clean .upbeat decor .Independent in separate wing .nice grounds .numerous activities .pets allowed .smoking outside (only) .pool/hot tub .exercise room .PT on premises .transportation to DR's .transportaion to stores (conistantly each week) .special trips .General Store on premises .library .Ceramics (with Kiln on premises) .walking distance to stores Cons .No Medicaid .3800-4100/month (1 or 2 bedroom) .Not Rural - downtown Dublin shopping area .Saw some old folks

Very nice facility. The roo...

Very nice facility. The rooms appeared bigger than the rooms in the other 2 facilities and the special on the 2 bedroom was enticing. The pool was a nice addition. The deal breaker for this facility is that residents are charged a fee if they want their meal tray brought to their room. The explanation was that they encourage the residents to socialize.Jim did not want to be committed to having to eat every meal in the dining room. Also they charged a fee for pets and the deposit of a month's rent was significantly more than Sunrise.

Met w Marion, delightful....LikeTrillium

Met w Marion, delightful....LikeTrillium

Very clean, bright and well maintaine...

Very clean, bright and well maintained facility. Built in 2001. It was decorated nicely for Halloween. Calendar of events seems to offer a lot. The tenants seemed to interact well with the staff and vice a versa. Studio apartment is on the small side, but it has its own patio. Nice outdoor spaces. Menu offers many options and chef was former 55 restaurant chef. They have nurses on site 24 hours a day. Can age in place in assisted living eliminating need for skilled nursing in most cases.

Very nice lots of storage space in th...

Very nice lots of storage space in the room.

Trillium is a beautiful facility. It ...

Trillium is a beautiful facility. It has so much to offer to residents who are more independent and can utilize their amenities. I was not impressed by their pricing, as it's very steep when you tack on even the simplest thing. For my situation, my grandmother would not use all of the fancy things ever and would need assistance with ADLs and that's about it. But the price reflected, in my opinion, as if she would be paying for things throughout the facility that were not applicable to her. If your loved one can enjoy all of the wonderful things this place has to offer, the price may be more fitting. But the less independent they are, the more they pay to stay at a facility that offers so many activities and great things that they simply would not be able to enjoy as often or as freely as say, the "ideal" resident.

Says is offers independent living. B...

Says is offers independent living. Begins at $2740/month.

Awesome! Full apartments.. very clea...

Awesome! Full apartments.. very clean.. feels very independent. Lots of programs and activities! Very lively!

Beautiful, newer. Has indoor pool and...

Beautiful, newer. Has indoor pool and spa. Like living in a fine hotel. Views out the window are blah-anderson's and a strip mall. Top drawer on everything else.

Nice....

Nice....

Best overall facility.

Best overall facility.

Exceptional!!

Exceptional!!

Trillium Place provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.