Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

A lovely place to call home.

Trafalgar Lodge is a lovely, small retirement residence. It's cozy ambience is soothing and comforting. They provide excellent, personalized customer service. The staff are very friendly and capable. Activities are varied but, although encouraged, are not mandatory. Each resident is treated with kindness and respect.

They have both good things and things to be worked on.

We liked that TL was small with just over 60 units. The Marketing person was wonderful, as was the Recreation Director. My loved one had 3 meals a day and they administered medications at the table so they would notice if someone didn't show up. My parent had a nice room and we felt very blessed. The downsides were a lack in communication and follow through on care needs. I feel like Wellness dropped the ball a little. It's a small place but I feel like the maintenance could do a better, more timely job with upkeep and repairs. The staff were very nice but they didn't always wear name tags, and that could be difficult with those who have declining memory. It's an older building but it would be so nice if every facility had a step in bathtub available. I know that's not an option at TL but if they had one that residents could use by request or sign up, that would be a nice luxury to offer. TL suited my parent's needs very well and was in the best location for us.

I didn't have any major concerns or complaints.

We were only here for a short respite stay. I didn't have any major concerns or complaints. The food was more than adequate. Out of the three Revera properties we were looking at, it was the best value.

We have been very happy with Trafalgar Lodge.

We have been very happy with Trafalgar Lodge. I don't have any major complaints or concerns. I would rate them very highly at this point. They are doing a good job.

It's something I would recommend to others.

My loved one lived here for a while. They were a nice place, I didn't see any problems or have any complaints. It was clean and the staff was friendly. It's something I would recommend to others.

Revera – Trafalgar Lodge is a well-established retirement community in Oakville, Ontario. For 30 years, Trafalgar Lodge has offered independent and assisted living in a warm, home-like atmosphere. Many of the staff have been part of the Trafalgar Lodge community for many years, and their dedication adds to the level of compassionate care in this inviting setting.

Trafalgar Lodge is an intimate two-storey residence, offering premier services with an excellent location in charming old Oakville. Residents here are within walking distance to quaint shops, parks, restaurants, medical services, recreation, a seniors’ centre, cultural amenities and Lake Ontario. Residents also have access to many onsite amenities including a spa, fitness centre, library, lounge, bistro and beautiful landscaped patio. Inside and out, this is a welcoming and comfortable retirement community.

Trafalgar Lodge is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.