Total Assurance Home HealthCare - Brookfield, CT

Total Assurance Home HealthCare - Brookfield, CT has yet not published prices.

Total Assurance Home Healthcare is a non-medical home healthcare agency located in Danbury, Connecticut. We provide home healthcare services to CT and NY community residents.
Unlike, other agencies, Total Assurance Home Healthcare has no agency fees or any extra fees. our rates start at $18 dollars per hour and $180 per day (live-in cases) all depending on the level of care required. with no commitment at all! you can reach us to further discuss at: Toll free: 1-877-372-3885 (CT) 203-702-2090 (NY) 914-752-3516 Fax: 203-702-2404 website. www.totalassurancehhc.com email: [email protected] we look forward to hearing from you and wish you good luck in your search!

Total Assurance Home Healthcare is truly heaven sent! Our regular caregiver called out at 9PM the night before her scheduled shift, and Total Assurance HHC found us a courteous and professional replacement the SAME DAY! It’s good to know they are people you can count on no matter the time of day it is!

I was worried about taking my Mom home from the hospital after her fall, but your caregivers have really eased my mind. They are always there to help her with whatever she needs, and that means a lot to both her and me. Thank you for everything!

Thank you for the superior home care you provide to my Uncle. It is such a tremendous relief to have a dedicated group of people with him 24/7. Being miles away I couldn’t help but feel helpless. You’ve given piece of mind a brand new meaning to me.

it was great