The Watermark at Rosewood Gardens - Livermore, CA

Established 30 year retirement in Livermore. Excellent reputation, staff longevity. A warm, inviting “home like” environment with common areas beautifully remodeled. Quiet residential street, doctors within walking distance.

Outstanding personnel and a very well kept up community. Recognition: [removed] and the rest of the staff. Outstanding employees and a asset to the company

Great afternoon field trips!!

My mother has really made some great improvements since making the move into this community. She has really improved in her social skills and has made many friends through the activities that they provide throughout the week. They also take the residents on afternoon field trips to enjoy the scenery of the outdoors as well as various other outings. My mother especially likes the singing group and bingo. The chef does a great job at preparing different meals and making sure they are healthy and well balances for all of the residents. My mom has really made a huge improvement with her quality of life since making the move into her new living environment and I would highly recommend it here.

Mother's Care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is receiving at this beautiful community. The staff is very helpful and caring. We are happy with the activities that are available. I am glad that my mom is making friends there. They offer her great meals that she likes with the good variety. I know that she is in good care and that is making things easier for her and I both. I would recommend this community to other families wanting great care for loved ones.

Watermark Ambassador

Thanks for sharing your experience. We have a very caring, friendly, welcoming family here at The Watermark and every day unfolds with plenty to do and discover. Please stay in close contact and let us know if there’s anything we can do to ensure your Mom is thriving. Sincerely, Nancy Harrison, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Nancy Harrison.

Everything we hoped for...

My aunt with Alzheimer's was miserable and lonely in independent living but didn't have the mind to help herself. Even with her limited capacity and fearing change she chose Rosewood Gardens herself responding to many things there including the openness of the community rooms, current residents' lively interactions with her and each other, and the way every staff member treated everyone including her like part of the neighborhood.

She's been there four months now and Rosewood Gardens is more than we ever could have hoped for. It has given her (and others living there) something we never thought we'd find - wholeness of person and joy in living.

Credit for this has to go Rosewood's management and staff. I salute and thank them all for what they're doing for us. My Aunt is very, very lucky. She is having a good time.

good assisted living facility. The employees are all very competent, helopful and friendly

I would recommend this assisted living facility.

Mom's only been physically here since the 31st, but so far is really liking the place and has made some new friends. I find the staff very kind, caring and available to questions and help. Food is great. We'll see how things go for the future.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is so important for new residents to get off to a good start and we are very pleased that your mother is enjoying her new home and is making new friends. We certainly do realize that this can be a challenging time for families when a loved one is moving into a senior living setting and we are very pleased to hear that you found our staff to be caring, helpful and responsive. We are always here to help. Again, thank you for letting us know about your experiences. It means a lot to us to hear from our residents, their family and friends.

Best regards,
Nancy Harrison,
The Watermark at Rosewood Gardens

Nice, but expensive

It's a nice facility, but quite expensive.

Very nice large place with ...

Very nice large place with lots of possible activities for high functioning people to very confused people.

Loved the facility! It was...

Loved the facility! It was clean, welcoming, and I really liked that they even offer outings for residents in Memory Care too!

Liked it a lot.

Liked it a lot.

This looks suitable for when & if the...

This looks suitable for when & if the late stages of Dementia arrives for mom.