The Waterford at Pantego - Pantego, TX

This is a great facility! Had they had a 2 bedroom open in the near future this would have been their choice. But they ended up choosing another facility since there wasn’t a 2 bedroom.

Very nice facility and friendly people.Toured a residents two bedroom,covered parking, and had a full kitchen. Definite possibility.

Pricing is really high

I toured this facility with my Wife while looking for a place to live. The facility itself looked okay. I just thought it was a run of the mill, basic facility that you would come to expect. The person who gave us the tour seemed to be knowledgeable and friendly. However, the pricing is really high. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A home feeling.

We toured this community and we did not like the environment. The staff was nice and helpful. The atmosphere was not what my mom would have wanted. We were looking for a community with a more home feeling. The community was clean and had a lot to offer, Families might want to take a tour for a loved one.

Very pleased with this facility. Location was more of a concern. Not close enough to family members. This facility was her second choice.

This is still my favorite. It is light and airy and the units were a good size

Parents are getting along well!

Waterford was one of the top picks for my parents. They are still adjusting but very happy! It's always clean when I visit and the staff is friendly and helpful. They chose The Waterford because it was the best price and offered the amenities they wanted out of a community.

We felt welcome!

The Waterford at Pantego was the community that we felt the most welcome. [Removed], the lady we met with, was so friendly and welcoming. She had a special touch and was very knowledgeable. The facility was clean and well maintained as well. It was a good experience.

New home

My sister was thrilled to see the building. Then the inside!! Her smile widened. Her room is big and roomy. She's setteling in nicely and is happy.

Would Live Here Myself

This is a wonderful community with great people. We are currently having a little set back, but overall this is a really nice facility. My mother really likes this community, and I'am comfortable with her move to this community. It is a good safe community with kind people. They have a wonderful staff, they have been great to work with. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the community. I would even live there myself, it is a really nice place. I would recommend it.

I Would Recommend A Tour!!

The staff and the residents made this community a positive place. During activities they seemed to all enjoy what they were doing. The staff and caregivers were attentive. The Waterford at Pantego was a clean and up-kept community. They are also pet friendly and have an available beautician in the residence.

I can't say enough good things about this place. The employees, management, activity director were all welcoming. Beautiful place and very clean! I wish I had as good of kitchen as the apartments had.

Nice place!

Our experience with The Waterford at Pantego has been a good one. It's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff is friendly and professional. I can't think of any ways they could improve, it's just a nice place overall!

My mom moves in next week. The staff has been great! I can't wait to get mom settled.

It Has Been A Great Experience

I think the facility is beautiful and my mom is really enjoying that piece of it. I felt like the experience of going in and getting her set-up and meeting with the manager was fantastic. They were really nice and clear about what we needed to provide and what they provide. Some of the activities could use improvement. She loves the food. Really, it has been a great experience.

The staff is very friendly.

The staff is very friendly. The residents are friendly as well, but there seems to be clicks of established people. They don't tell anyone no, but they're not like "Hi, come join us". The food is good, but there is a lot of sodium. The sodium causes my mother's feet to swell. Other than that, we haven't had no other complaints. The location and parking is good. The facility is very clean. The value is excellent.

Beautiful property and friendly staff but didn't see much interaction with residents. Did engage some residents on my own and found them to be delightful. Spaces are smallest I've seen and highest priced.

First Class! Jennifer and her staff...

First Class!
Jennifer and her staff make this place a place you want to be. Could not have asked for more. We highly recommend the Waterford at Pantego!

I thought this was very nice. I like...

I thought this was very nice. I liked the activities and the dining. My aunt didn't like it - I don't really know why - she said there were too many people in the halls, but she also says that living in an apartment is too isolated.

Enjoy the quiet, muted tones of solitude in your spacious apartment, knowing friends and an attentive staff are close by. When you're ready, join in on the exciting, vibrant tones of the camaraderie of your community. You'll always have a wealth of things to do right at your fingertips keeping you as active as you want to be.

The Waterford proudly presents a staff of experienced, detail-oriented professionals at your service. From our executive director to our culinary chef, to our housekeepers and wait staff, you'll find warm and friendly people truly concerned about you.

The Waterford offers you flexibility and options so you can paint your days with the colors of life.