I would not recommend!

The community is immaculate and the staff were very friendly. I would like to see that they put more money and time into the quality of care they offer. My father did not have a great experience at The Hudson House. My father fell and the community didn't have enough staff to help him up. My father was left on the floor until the fire department could arrive to help. They didn't pay attention to his nutritional requirements pertaining to his health causing him to go to the hospital.

Thank you so much for your care for my sweet Rob. He deserved the best and the care he got with HH was beautiful, it went above and beyond whatever mission statement you might have. The love shown to him will be remembered. The love and concern for me and his family, even after his passing, would have touched his heart.
While I thank you, I also want to ask a favor: Keep caring, loving and honoring your resident family who put so much faith in your care for them.
The outpouring of love and encouragement was not limited to staff, who is more family, but from the residents also. This shows that Hudson House is not an institution but a community of people who love one another and their caregivers.
Thank You and may you all be blessed as loving children of God.