Brookdale Bristol - Bristol, VA

The facility was very nice and the staff was friendly. I liked the sliding scale of care. I liked there was a bathtub in the studio and one and two bedrooms I saw all with a kitchenette in room. Some were walk-in and some were not. I would prefer the walk-in. Beautiful dining and commons rooms.

Nice place, lots of activities!

Our experience with Brookdale Bristol was a very positive one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the people are very friendly. I saw a few communities in the area and Brookdale really impressed me with their activities program. They're definitely worth a look if you're looking into senior care in the area!

My father is very happy, and loves it there.

My father is very happy, and loves it there. The staff is very friendly.We came to visit and they were very accommodating. Dad took a liking to it right away when we visited. We know he is well taken care of. When he is happy and well taken care of, then we are happy.

Overall good facility

Overall good facility,good food,good care. Would like more feedback and communication from management to families of residents. Would like the areas around the facility especially landscaping better maintained. Building is fairly old and will need constant updating to remain attractive.

Other than a few less than friendly nurses, we are happy with the facility.

Grand Court provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful.